Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

koth-king.gif

If anyone is interested and wants a deal on the 2002 NBA All-Star Game Allen Iverson jersey with the number 6 on it, Eastbay has a promo code for 25% off $99+ that expires on May 5, 2022 at 8:00AM Central Time (this Thursday). The jersey obviously qualifies for the discount predicated on its original price of $300.
Y43318AS_a1

Here's the link for the jersey. All sizes available, except for XXL because it's unavailable to select.

Type in promo code, WEWIN25, at checkout. That should take it down to $225 before sales tax is added.

Your total cost will only be the discounted price and sales tax. They shouldn't charge for shipping.

It's crazy that Majestic previously made these BP jerseys or warmup tops as recently as the last decade. I wonder if there will be a demand or a market for these Mitchell & Ness versions based on timing

Is it just me or recent runs in Authentic shorts have a lot more give in the waistband than before?

that could be it or I lost weight lol...maybe I just got used to it... I remember buying my first pair of authentics I was asking everyone what size to get and how they run... I usually wear a medium but they said to get a small... my first pair Knicks authentics the waist was snug but the length of the shorts were perfect...im getting my 93 road Knicks shorts tomorrow cant wait... but I'll try them on and report back

Bill Russell pick up from the 30% off sale

20220503_113401.jpg
20220503_113424.jpg
20220503_113407.jpg
had a question previously that nobody responded to on this thread, i dont own a dureen "fabric" (i know its mesh based) jersey - do you see potential of it snagging if not careful on velcrow or anything similar that can cause blemishes on the fabric? any feedback would be helpful.

Regardless, FIRE jersey (this coming from a LA local)

had a question previously that nobody responded to on this thread, i dont own a dureen "fabric" (i know its mesh based) jersey - do you see potential of it snagging if not careful on velcrow or anything similar that can cause blemishes on the fabric? any feedback would be helpful.

Regardless, FIRE jersey (this coming from a LA local)
If you're not careful, yes, it can can snag. I had my Bill Russell snag a lil on a metal chair when I sat in one once. While not horrible, it did make me pay attention. I don't think it's a major issue though, the chair was raggedy lol.

Back
Top Bottom