Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The bulls shorts were avaliable right before last dance lol. it's ok to fall for the hype we've all done it. Let's not act like y'all didn't diss 20% codes all year lol . ppl will spend a extra 20 when they feel like they can miss out on a product .

Is it typical for Champs to send you multiple emails saying " It's taking a bit longer to complete your order. We're trying to track down your item. "
Prob going to cancel the order. They’ve done me like this 2 times in the last month on the home laker authentics. Ordered them again today and also got the working on your order email again. 99% they will cancel unless we get lucky

Incorrect logo placement is abysmal.

The shorts and Kobe jerseys that have this issue should be left on shelves til they’re marked down at least 50% off.
I compared them to my purple pair which I got a while back, the logo is off about 2 inches going towards the middle. That’s insane and a hell of a botch.

20200813_131051.jpg

Prob going to cancel the order. They’ve done me like this 2 times in the last month on the home laker authentics. Ordered them again today and also got the working on your order email again. 99% they will cancel unless we get lucky

well damn. looks like i may have to continue to wait for these

Yeah I’m not sure what you’re talking about I bought both pairs for $200 instead of $250...even with 1 mine said $100 flat. Y’all tripping like they said below retail is below retail. Now we would all love to have them for $80 or below but that’s not the current state of things

Well, how about tax? You live in a state with no tax?

Y'all falling for the hype for real lol. Like dude above me stated earlier, bulls shorts were SITTING EVERYWHERE prior to the last dance.

Days of 30-40% are over? Please. It's the summer time and people tryna stunt right now, plus the Just Don is bringing more attention to mitchell and ness authentic shorts. We literally just had a 30%. Even a 30% plus already marked down prices. You could get like authentics for swingman prices. Shoot even the Warriors authentics are wayyyyyy below retail RIGHT NOW and is equivalent to 30-40% off msrp.

People tripping because they see a few people list some bulls shorts on eBay at are SITTING at dumb *** prices. Aint nobody paying over 200 for some gr shorts. To this day I still see a bunch of fools having listings up for months and its just sitting lol.

Don't mind me for having restraint. Don't fool yourselves either. I just picked up a bunch of authentics under retail and no tax, shipped. There are deals out there.

Y'all falling for the hype for real lol. Like dude above me stated earlier, bulls shorts were SITTING EVERYWHERE prior to the last dance.

Days of 30-40% are over? Please. It's the summer time and people tryna stunt right now, plus the Just Don is bringing more attention to mitchell and ness authentic shorts. We literally just had a 30%. Even a 30% plus already marked down prices. You could get like authentics for swingman prices. Shoot even the Warriors authentics are wayyyyyy below retail RIGHT NOW and is equivalent to 30-40% off msrp.

People tripping because they see a few people list some bulls shorts on eBay at are SITTING at dumb *** prices. Aint nobody paying over 200 for some gr shorts. To this day I still see a bunch of fools having listings up for months and its just sitting lol.

Don't mind me for having restraint. Don't fool yourselves either. I just picked up a bunch of authentics under retail and no tax, shipped. There are deals out there.

I’d beg to differ on them sitting. One of these buyers offered to pay $325 if I had a white pair at the time. Deals are out there on certain things, those Griz shorts I moved in this pic, I paid $35 for. I paid $75 each on these Bulls shorts. But that was a while back. I don’t see Bulls stuff dropping in price anytime soon on the secondary market though.

FCC9ACCD-46F2-415E-9194-3DB627C7245B.png

But a lot of younger heads had more disposable money with that weekly $600 unemployment making more than they were working and more people being into m&n than a few years ago has drove the prices up. That said, if it’s something I really want or know is going to be a hassle to get, I’m paying retail. It’s stuff which I don’t care for as much where I don’t mind doing that cheap stuff with.

Last edited:
I’d beg to differ on them sitting. One of these buyers offered to pay $325 if I had a white pair at the time. Deals are out there on certain things, those Griz shorts I moved in this pic, I paid $35 for. I paid $75 each on these Bulls shorts. But that was a while back. I don’t see Bulls stuff dropping in price anytime soon on the secondary market though.

FCC9ACCD-46F2-415E-9194-3DB627C7245B.png

But a lot of younger heads had more disposable money with that weekly $600 unemployment making more than they were working and more people being into m&n than a few years ago has drove the prices up. That said, if it’s something I really want or know is going to be a hassle to get, I’m paying retail. It’s stuff which I don’t care for as much where I don’t mind doing that cheap stuff with.

safe to say the hype is a combination of;
1) Kobe's passing
2) The Last Stand
3) $600 Weekly Stimulus
4) Working from home = More casual wear

I had a job video interview yesterday with a Business Director and he laughed at me for wearing a suit. lmaoo...He said I appreciate the gesture.

Lol...I’m in MS no tax on M&N no store here...but it’s not about hype it’s about the time that we’re in. U talking about 4-5 months ago. The shorts are gone now cuz ain’t like we can go back in time. So where we stand right now no “bulls” shorts are sitting and damn sure ain’t hitting discount on no sites and whose to say when they will make another batch or restock???

Now did the last dance help boost sales, yes...That being said that’s how life goes when something gets hot or “hyped” (your word) of course it’s going to go quick. 4-5 years ago people weren’t paying $1000-1500 for Jordan 1s that some of us got at outlet prices but what’s going on now? You acting like we saying go pay retail or over retail... I’ve also gotten a gang of authentic M&N for the low, recently so...we just saying that 20% off is a solid deal for the “bulls” shorts as things stand....Now if u see them for $75 point me in the right direction

F8D1DD19-4BC5-4BAD-ADB0-5AADC1752881.png

I guess I have early access but if that’s the case everybody will have access tomorrow

Good I hope so. Would love to add another Kobe Bryant jersey to cap off my summer.

I May get the home rookie or home 08-09. I got the road rookie the last time they had a sale. Kobe anything on discount is a win.

I mean. $108 shipped is less than retail.

Like I said though. You gotta pick and choose what to be cheap on. I’m in some of the jersey groups and people were asking about white bulls shorts for months. They finally go up today and people were complaining about they were still too much with after tax with 20% off and free shipping and that they would hold out to get turn for $75. If it was an item they didn’t care about, that’s totally different. But people were going crazy over those shorts nagging about when they were going to restock.

I mean I’m not one to judge. But if you need to wait months to potentially save $30 on a purchase you supposedly wanted for months, maybe something more cost effective is a better option.

If ppl were able to get kobe Bryant jerseys for below retail after his untimely passing we'll definitely get those bulls shorts below retail in the future .

def. I hope everyone Eats. That documentary shook things up somethin serious. In addition to those funemployment checks. Im glad I got my Jordan authentics and bulls m&n warm up jackets which I sold due the offers being too good to pass up before it began.

safe to say the hype is a combination of;
1) Kobe's passing
2) The Last Stand
3) $600 Weekly Stimulus
4) Working from home = More casual wear

I had a job video interview yesterday with a Business Director and he laughed at me for wearing a suit. lmaoo...He said I appreciate the gesture.

Valid point all around. Especially number 4. It’s definitely been a sellers market these last few months.

Lol everybody do u. I don’t have time to go back and about $20-30 extra off. I’m fine with the $100 (under retail) I paid for the shorts. Now if u consistently paying retail or over for other M&N that sits everywhere u crazy, but that’s yo business!

I can pull my receipts up too on eBay. I've bought plenty of shorts for cheap.

Some sales are definitely outliers and it depends a lot on the situation.
I love how dude said he had restraint and then instantly contradicted himself the very next sentence saying don’t be fooled I just bought a ton. Nice restraint lol.

At ton wayyy below retail. I scoff at 20% off lol.
256E46E5-01C8-416C-83D3-2C1BB793FA1C.png

Restraint on on those bulls shorts lol, all of them in the past two mornings.

Attachments

• 1E5415D4-F60C-4036-AB5A-1234C8744FEB.png
    1E5415D4-F60C-4036-AB5A-1234C8744FEB.png
    488.7 KB · Views: 84
Back
Top Bottom