Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

This is why I backed out. Wore a 32-34 my whole life which is supposed to be a size M, but I also used that sizing chart for the jerseys and it was WAY off. Guessing everyone usually needs that Large
U a sz medium in shorts bro.
I’m a sz large-xL in the tight cut jerseys and a medium to large in hockey n football.

SCHOOL25

SCHOOL25

jersey restock too- got a rookie purple kobe for $225 shipped; each pair of shorts for $92.50. Missed the yellow rookie in my size though.

Good looks, just got my first pair of authentics. I've been after the home '96s.

Good looks, just got my first pair of authentics. I've been after the home '96s.
nice man. been keeping my eye on some authentic Lakers jerseys or shorts for less than retail. Never thought i'd find a rookie 8 for $225 shipped. Bummed i couldn't snag a yellow 8 in time but oh well, spent enough unintended money this AM. I just told myself that I wasn't going to make any big purchases for a while too...at least it was on sale SMH :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just copped MJ all star on final-score with 40% off code DWN40... came to $153 only size XL left
Screenshot_20200813-102944_Samsung Internet.jpg

I literally checked for the white authentic Bulls shorts everyday around 7:10-7:15 and nothing. Just now seeing this... 🤦🏻‍♂️!!!! Ugh

Smh, missed the home bulls shorts

With these latest restocks, if there happens to be a style i want, I have realized:

1. I'll probably miss it, because I'm not up around 6AM CT. :lol:
2. The restocks are random, so I'm not wasting time everyday to be up for a "chance" they might restock. :smh:
3. I'm not paying retail price for them. Need a discount. But like dunks318ti dunks318ti mentioned a few pages back, a 20% etc wont come out to much due to taxes and shipping. :ohwell:

PO

I missed the bulls shorts too... been checking here daily for a restock and the one time it does I sleep in lol....also I got an email last night about a restock on the site and when I checked nada... oh well next time I guess

Back
Top Bottom