Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Dont tell him about m&n shorts, already tough out here

LOL. Aint nobody reselling M&N shorts. Not unless you getting a 40 or 50% off, you not making anything.

Even I had a chance to cop the bulls restock, but didn't. $125 and 20% even if you added an additional pair to get free shipping is only 10% off because of sales tax. So...about $112 for a pair. I'd imagine you'll resell for about 175 with free shipping, 10% eBay fee that's $17.50 shaved off, plus PayPal fee that's about $4-5 bucks shaved off, plus shipping and cheapest is flat rate envelope at $7.90.

So your $175 sale is more like $144.50, minus what you paid, you're only profitting $30. That's a HUGE if. Sometimes people are super cheap and it sits. You sell for less and you're profitting less. That's not including any shenanigans with shady buyers (like oh it doesn't fit like how I like it or they say it's fake and try to switcheroo on you, or they say they never got it or something of that nature). Profit gets cut some more due to potential return shipping and with eBay now the seller has to pay return shipping if the buyer refuses. And most people are like us and don't even like paying retail, what makes you think someone gonna pay wayyy over retail for some GR shorts lol. I can see with some of the older, rare, and sought out after shorts, but still.

***oh and that's not including the idiots that ask a million questions, tire kickers, all the low ball offers you get, and the eBay shamers that message you saying it's unethical to charge more than retail. Wasting time going to the post office and gas too, my time is more valuable than chump change and all the headaches that come along with it.

Dang im ranting, but I also had experiences where fools cop on ebay, floss it up and take instagram pics, wear your stuff with tag and ask for a return and you'll always have to accept the return. SMH...

I be seeing idiots on eBay trying to flip M&N shorts that are in stock on M&N and can be had with a discount and they're charging way more that what retail is and it sits forever lol. Idiots.

Last edited:
I know exactly what you're talking about and it's not bots there either. My buddy actually cops stuff like that to resell and he doesn't know a damn thing about Disney. He told me there are like these groups where you pay a monthly fee and they tell you what to buy and it's up to you to buy and resell or not. A lot of those Disney stuff is like limit 1 per person. The way it works is that group tells all it's members to buy up all of that item. It's one per person so nobody in that group can do it by themselves. Then the leader of that group sets the price at "X" amount to resell. Anyone selling under "X" amount will be banned from the group. That's how they dictate the market. My buddy told me it's like $75 bucks a month and they tell you what to buy and apparently he's making a killing.

"Cook Groups" I believe they're called. I started following resellers on IG and found a lot of promo around them.
Resell University is a big one, they are taking applications now and promote anything that can be resold for a worthy profit.
https://www.instagram.com/reselluniversity/?hl=en

Rocking the KG today. Materials are nice. Different than any other jersey I own.

IMG_2278_Facetune_12-08-2020-10-33-46.jpeg

Last dance doc got ppl buying stuff at full price :lol: let the hype and unemployment checks die down . you'll get them on discount . can't go anywhere besides walmart anyway lol.

I wonder if any of the bulls shorts will have flaws like the recent rookie Kobe jersey and shorts with the nba logo

All these nickel n dimeing head ahh gone learn when no one what’s to buy authentic shorts for $250. Smh

Expect more bulls authentic shorts on egay at $250 and up :lol:

What were the flaws?

kobe jerseys the nba logo was off centered and leaning towards the neck collar. Some logos were brown/bronze instead of gold.

lakers shorts the nba logo was placed closer to the kneecap of the shorts instead of it being closer to the side edge paneling.

M&N must have a new warehouse in Saddle Brook, NJ. The Kobe I ordered last week shipped from there. Quicker shipping for East Coast ppl compared to Irvine, CA

Might have to pull on a purp kobe rookie

Had the gold before but leaning on the purp this time

Back
Top Bottom