Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Their wasn't any botting people were just not playing any games, most sizes were up for about 30-45 minutes.

I was gonna post the Christmas (green) pair but even those sold out, I know a few people were looking for those.

Yankees World Series jacket also restocked

Nets came in :pimp: love these
AD47A33A-18AD-430F-AFAB-A3BAB3C33281.jpeg

Funny that Bulls are restocking because Im telling myself to take a break for a while unless Red Bulls is avail or a great sale pops up

I bet the Bulls will be restocking/selling out for a little while

yeah i saw the restock too. It lasted quite a while, there were no bots lol.

I only found out through the fb group and when he posted it, I went on the site to look for them, but I couldn't even find them through the search. The search navigation is broken as hell...I searched apparel, bottoms, and they didn't show up. I searched nba, bottoms, still doesn't show up. It only showed up when I searched BULLS. Then there was a FSR in those shorts.

I didn't buy because I already have the red bulls. I didn't buy the black bulls because I already have the pinstripe black ones. I couldn't get myself to buy the green bulls because I didn't even want them when champs/athlete's foot had them on clearance with a FSR for $70 or so. All the shorts were at retail and was able to apply the 20% coupon, but in reality it's only 10% because of tax. Even then, you'd have to buy something else too because it would be under the threshold for free shipping. Easy pass.

Y'all think bots got to them? What a time that bots are now being used to cop shorts. :smh:
Bots are everywhere. I am a Disney Annual Passholder so I am in a lot of Disney groups, and a big recurring issue in the groups is that no one can buy the special Disney merchandise anymore. The bots come in immediately and take it all and then the merchandise gets put up on eBay. And as you can imagine, a lot of people in the Disney groups arent "hip" to bots, or reselling, or any of that, so these people are extremely hurt and upset.

Missed them as well. Pretty sure they weren’t up at 6am CT. I did my daily “authentic shorts” search and they didn’t pop up. Or the search function is weak like others mentioned.

yeah i saw the restock too. It lasted quite a while, there were no bots lol.

I only found out through the fb group and when he posted it, I went on the site to look for them, but I couldn't even find them through the search. The search navigation is broken as hell...I searched apparel, bottoms, and they didn't show up. I searched nba, bottoms, still doesn't show up. It only showed up when I searched BULLS. Then there was a FSR in those shorts.

I didn't buy because I already have the red bulls. I didn't buy the black bulls because I already have the pinstripe black ones. I couldn't get myself to buy the green bulls because I didn't even want them when champs/athlete's foot had them on clearance with a FSR for $70 or so. All the shorts were at retail and was able to apply the 20% coupon, but in reality it's only 10% because of tax. Even then, you'd have to buy something else too because it would be under the threshold for free shipping. Easy pass.

damn my guy really put some thought into not buying some shorts lol...wish i had that kind of restraint.

Bots are everywhere. I am a Disney Annual Passholder so I am in a lot of Disney groups, and a big recurring issue in the groups is that no one can buy the special Disney merchandise anymore. The bots come in immediately and take it all and then the merchandise gets put up on eBay. And as you can imagine, a lot of people in the Disney groups arent "hip" to bots, or reselling, or any of that, so these people are extremely hurt and upset.

I know exactly what you're talking about and it's not bots there either. My buddy actually cops stuff like that to resell and he doesn't know a damn thing about Disney. He told me there are like these groups where you pay a monthly fee and they tell you what to buy and it's up to you to buy and resell or not. A lot of those Disney stuff is like limit 1 per person. The way it works is that group tells all it's members to buy up all of that item. It's one per person so nobody in that group can do it by themselves. Then the leader of that group sets the price at "X" amount to resell. Anyone selling under "X" amount will be banned from the group. That's how they dictate the market. My buddy told me it's like $75 bucks a month and they tell you what to buy and apparently he's making a killing.

I know exactly what you're talking about and it's not bots there either. My buddy actually cops stuff like that to resell and he doesn't know a damn thing about Disney. He told me there are like these groups where you pay a monthly fee and they tell you what to buy and it's up to you to buy and resell or not. A lot of those Disney stuff is like limit 1 per person. The way it works is that group tells all it's members to buy up all of that item. It's one per person so nobody in that group can do it by themselves. Then the leader of that group sets the price at "X" amount to resell. Anyone selling under "X" amount will be banned from the group. That's how they dictate the market. My buddy told me it's like $75 bucks a month and they tell you what to buy and apparently he's making a killing.
Dont tell him about m&n shorts, already tough out here

Back
Top Bottom