Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Magic Johnson slander?

20C375A4-0861-4E82-ABC4-BB4C25C24890.gif

M&N customer service is legit one of the worst I’ve ever dealt with. May the lord bless you if you have to ever return something. They’ve had a pair of shorts I returned for 3+ weeks now and not a hint of a refund. May just file a chargeback and be done with it.

M&N customer service is legit one of the worst I’ve ever dealt with. May the lord bless you if you have to ever return something. They’ve had a pair of shorts I returned for 3+ weeks now and not a hint of a refund. May just file a chargeback and be done with it.

Yeah thier customer service right now is just buns. They have a phone that they don't answer and they don't respond to emails. I sent something back and I'm only giving it two weeks. If no refund charge back for sure.

Huge pickup day for me: Mitchell & Ness flannels, all super old school!

1905 New York Giants World Series, no size tag but fits like a size 48-50 (no name on the back, so let's call it a Christy Matthewson).

1911 New York Giants World Series, size Large, but fits bigger than that (no name on the back, so let's also call it a Christy Matthewson lol).

1957 Roy Sievers Washington Senators, no size tag but fits like a size 48. This might be my favorite lettering style of any flannel jersey.

I wish I could get my hands on production numbers for these early run Mitchell & Ness flannels, having these is like holding jersey history!

NYGiants1.jpeg
NYGiants2.jpeg
NYGiants3.jpeg
NYGiants4.jpeg
WashingtonSenators1.jpeg
WashingtonSenators2.jpeg

That 1905 "Christy Mathewson" is a rare classic!

He wore that in the World Series pitching three winning games...

" Mathewson then took the mound for the top of the ninth (of game 5) and induced three ground-outs, thereby completing arguably the single greatest performance by any player in World Series history with his third complete game shutout of the series."

Yeah thier customer service right now is just buns. They have a phone that they don't answer and they don't respond to emails. I sent something back and I'm only giving it two weeks. If no refund charge back for sure.

maybe they’ll respond back faster if you file a chargeback without sending it back lol.

That 1905 "Christy Mathewson" is a rare classic!

He wore that in the World Series pitching three winning games...

" Mathewson then took the mound for the top of the ninth (of game 5) and induced three ground-outs, thereby completing arguably the single greatest performance by any player in World Series history with his third complete game shutout of the series."

3rd complete shutout game in the World Series 🤯🤯

Last edited:
They won't refund until 14 business days, starting the day after they receive your item. When you throw in weekends thats 20 days for a refund. I currently have a refund sitting on 17 days, im not expecting it until Tuesday (day 20)

Nets 90-91 shorts restocked and of course it's not my size.

Back
Top Bottom