Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Sucks they took a bunch of stuff off the new release list. Was eying the spurs Authentic shorts, 1999 Duncan and the pippen blazers. But since they don’t have the new release label on them anymore the promo doesn’t work.

Oh well. It’s money saved on my end which is a good thing.

As soon as I saw the email, I went straight for the Duncan only to have MN pull a fast one on me.

giphy.gif

Terrible. Only new releases and sale items and they took the new release tag off the majority of their new releases. I just want those jazz shorts if they ever come back and the raptors shorts. They took the navy pinstripe swingman rocket shorts off the site too and want those.

They knew what they were doing with that bait and switch stuff new release label wise.

**** it. There’s flash sales and good deals every day on eBay. Its nothing out there that I absolutely have to have so I’m good holding out until the right deal comes up.

They knew what they were doing with that bait and switch stuff new release label wise.

**** it. There’s flash sales and good deals every day on eBay. Its nothing out there that I absolutely have to have so I’m good holding out until the right deal comes up.

Definitely, A few months back they gave us a code that excluded new releases and exclusives. Then they take the title off of the new releases, and offer a new code for new releases and sale items only.

I carted those Detroit Pistons shorts and the code doesn’t work .

g-time g-time Raptor shorts could be had last summer at Foot Action for like $50 if they were in your area or you did a lookup in store.
Those, the Warriors, and the Black Orlando Magic shorts were included in that deal I believe. Always deals to be had, just need to be on the lookout.

g-time g-time Raptor shorts could be had last summer at Foot Action for like $50 if they were in your area or you did a lookup in store.
Those, the Warriors, and the Black Orlando Magic shorts were included in that deal I believe. Always deals to be had, just need to be on the lookout.

Wish that could help me now lol. Yea I remember that sale but I was busy getting our house ready and prepping our soon to be 2 yr old on the twins that were going to arrive soon, so couldn’t at the time.

White Magic too, thats where I got mine. :nthat:
But you know how it goes. Raptors won that ring & a ton of casuals need TOR merch now... :lol:

PO

Smfh!!!

Missed the sale!

And i swear I been eyeing the Pippen last couple days and I said ima snatch it soon as i get a 20-25% code...

:stoneface:

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom