Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I had ordered these from apparel zoo a couple years back and instead I received the 96/97 joints :smh:

I quickly called them about it and they told me it was a website error, the 92/93 shorts had been OOS for a while.

SMH. I also have the 96/97 joints while I like them, they don't compare IMO.

RL really biting the M&N tag lol

s-l1600.jpg

Not my pic, but they've done the years before on an old Polo Sport baseball jersey.

Red Bulls shorts are the only pair left that I REALLY need. Went to AZ immediately but they did not have my size. At this point, I'm willing to pay full price. Need them joints ASAP.

Red Bulls shorts are the only pair left that I REALLY need. Went to AZ immediately but they did not have my size. At this point, I'm willing to pay full price. Need them joints ASAP.
Luckily large was the size I needed. But I feel ya

Can anyone verify if the font sizes for the letters and numbers are accurate for this 49ers Jerry Rice jersey?
Rice1.jpg
Rice2.jpg

Any chance of finding ‘96 Bulls pinstripes (Authentic) on sale? I’m bout to pay full price...

Ah got it...

I originally ordered from M&N site w/ 15% code... but that’s 15% off $125... why the difference in list price between M&N and AZ!?

I am not sure why but last week Jimmy Jazz had their green bulls shorts listed at $90 with 25% off. I ordered a pair if they’re swingman’s, or fu fu, I will file a dispute.

What is AZ

I abbreviated it because it was mentioned on the last page, Apparel zoo

Last edited:
I am not sure why but last week Jimmy Jazz had their green bulls shorts listed at $90 with 25% off. I ordered a pair if they’re swingman’s, or fu fu, I will file a dispute.

I abbreviated it because it was mentioned on the last page, Apparel zoo

Well that’s the thing... AZ has the Red ones listed as Authentic, and the pinstripes listed as Replica?

Back
Top Bottom