Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Was told in sneaker showcase the Darvish is fake? Can someone confirm if legit or not? I’m pretty new to the MLB jerseys

-Jocktag aren’t sewn on the Cool base authentics or flex base authentics.
-Too wide and boxy. Majestic authentics have a nice, long, tapered fit.
-“TEXAS” crest is too bold. Stripes on sleeve look a taaaad too thick also.

Here’s some pics for reference- credit to retro2heritage. Look how clean the sewing is also. Majestic authentics are USA made and have very clean lettering. I used the grey jersey pic since it was easier to see the crest stitching on it.

Definite fake but live and learn.

AC8FB12D-769B-4F45-A50A-37847B04CDDD.png 0B3628DF-0814-47E6-A7CB-1027D42FAABF.png 866BE5AC-231E-4922-9B8D-12705A52D64D.png C1F20252-5A6F-4364-89FD-29E5AB554A2E.png

Those white spurs shorts are nice. I’m the same on being hesitant to cop white shorts. But those and the concords in the summer would be a nice look.

I want that white Duncan jersey they dropped. Just not $325 bad enough.

Yo they taxing like crazy

I have the road one, it was 260 retail. Copped on discount of course.

Yo they taxing like crazy

I have the road one, it was 260 retail. Copped on discount of course.

That thing is going to likely sit until Black Friday or a similar sale. Pretty certain it’ll be excluded in any Father’s Day sales. I want both 99 Duncans. The black one has dried up quite a bit. Harder to find now. But both will be copped in due time for the right price.

-Jocktag aren’t sewn on the Cool base authentics or flex base authentics.
-Too wide and boxy. Majestic authentics have a nice, long, tapered fit.
-“TEXAS” crest is too bold. Stripes on sleeve look a taaaad too thick also.

Here’s some pics for reference- credit to retro2heritage. Look how clean the sewing is also. Majestic authentics are USA made and have very clean lettering. I used the grey jersey pic since it was easier to see the crest stitching on it.

Definite fake but live and learn.

AC8FB12D-769B-4F45-A50A-37847B04CDDD.png 0B3628DF-0814-47E6-A7CB-1027D42FAABF.png 866BE5AC-231E-4922-9B8D-12705A52D64D.png C1F20252-5A6F-4364-89FD-29E5AB554A2E.png
Lesson learned. Only out $30. Going to goodwill

Anyone have any of the wool jerseys? How are they? I really want this bench but it’s not accurate with the lettering/numbers so it’s rather steered me away from getting it

E0EE4CEA-7ADE-4808-93D5-961B3C927394.jpeg

Anyone have any of the wool jerseys? How are they? I really want this bench but it’s not accurate with the lettering/numbers so it’s rather steered me away from getting it

E0EE4CEA-7ADE-4808-93D5-961B3C927394.jpeg

Love wool jerseys. Outside accuracy sometimes, materials are premium, USA made. The best line from M&N. but they will shrink. It’s inevitable. I’ve recently starting going a size up and one of my jerseys has shrunk down to the correct size just from getting wet from light rain. Older flannels have less an issue because they were not 100% wool. They were also knit differently.

The Bench is not perfect but is one of the better jerseys. What was bugging you about the lettering? I decided to pass when it was $110 on Final score but totally regret it now.

They have re-released Jordan jerseys in the past. That's their cash cow.

Yes they seem to frequently re-release most of Jordan jerseys, but I don't believe they re-released the Bulls red 1988-89 jersey and the white Bulls 1991-92 jersey. Will those ever be re-released?

I'd like to have those 2 now especially the red 1988-89 one since I now have the Jordan IV black/cement.

Love wool jerseys. Outside accuracy sometimes, materials are premium, USA made. The best line from M&N. but they will shrink. It’s inevitable. I’ve recently starting going a size up and one of my jerseys has shrunk down to the correct size just from getting wet from light rain. Older flannels have less an issue because they were not 100% wool. They were also knit differently.

The Bench is not perfect but is one of the better jerseys. What was bugging you about the lettering? I decided to pass when it was $110 on Final score but totally regret it now.

Shrink? Ive never had a wool shrink.
I only dry clean mine though.
You wash and dry?

Shrink? Ive never had a wool shrink.
I only dry clean mine though.
You wash and dry?

Bad experiences. Had a Jackie Robinson shrink a ton from The dry cleaners. I have other just shrinking from getting damp. I feel like the cream wools are more prone for some reason. The way the wool is spun isn’t quite the same as the grey flannel.

Thanks for that man. I may still get it in time, if I found it at $110 i'd for sure get it but 200+ is a lil to much for me. What bothers me is how they used the white outlining to CINCINNATI but didnt put it around the 5. They both should have it, or they both should not have it in other years, but for some reason they mixed the two types.

Thanks for that man. I may still get it in time, if I found it at $110 i'd for sure get it but 200+ is a lil to much for me. What bothers me is how they used the white outlining to CINCINNATI but didnt put it around the 5. They both should have it, or they both should not have it in other years, but for some reason they mixed the two types.

For 1969, it is correct. You’re good to go 8)

2CE2F73F-41B8-4693-9535-9D88B82BF5DB.png

78414C6F-C04B-476F-9DCE-DEFAC5A0BA20.png

Last edited:
curious do these wool jerseys make you itch? like wool sweaters? i'm sure they add an extra layer of warmth during the cold.

curious do these wool jerseys make you itch? like wool sweaters? i'm sure they add an extra layer of warmth during the cold.

Nah, I don't itch or scratch

I got two of the 3/4 wool jerseys I still have never worn, I say every year I'm a do it but them joints look stupid as **** on me. You gotta be fat to wear them.

sagdg.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom