Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Boys in here clowning Dickies but let grown men run around in jeans tighter than a female :lol: I’ll rock Dickies till the casket. Y’all boys bout to be running around wit yeast infections, wearing fanny packs and **** lmao.

Hey now. My waist pack purchase was probably one of the more practical purchases I’ve made lmao. Especially cause ima be rocking the hell outta m&n shirts throughout the summer.

What do yall put in your fanny packs
A pager
giphy.gif

Fanny packs are hella practical indeed

I copped a larger nike fanny pack. That thing was too big and bulky so I sold it once I lucked out and found something smaller. All I need is to stash my wallet, keys and phone so I didn’t necessarily need anything huge. But the waist pack is ideal. Most the time your shirt covers it unless you’re taking stuff out or putting stuff in it so it’s not even that noticeable.

I copped a larger nike fanny pack. That thing was too big and bulky so I sold it once I lucked out and found something smaller. All I need is to stash my wallet, keys and phone so I didn’t necessarily need anything huge. But the waist pack is ideal. Most the time your shirt covers it unless you’re taking stuff out or putting stuff in it so it’s not even that noticeable.
I make my wife hold all my belongings :lol: as soon as we get out the car she opens her purse. It’s second nature for her now 8)

Might have better luck on here than on the broke boy Facebook jersey groups. The broke boy label doesn’t apply to Eddie and the other cats constantly posting dope pickups in them.
Trust me I know, nothing sells on there unless it’s a champion authentic for dirt cheap because the seller doesn’t know what they have then you got other members back stabbing each other going behind each other’s back to offer more money to the seller

It’s comedy. Seeing some dude ask you if you would strip that Durant jersey when it was already priced very reasonable was the icing on the cake for me. Like damn, did he want you to tuck him in and make him breakfast while you were at it.

What do yall put in your fanny packs

Depends on the day and how I'm moving. But usually wallet, keys, gum, hand lotion/sanitizer, phone charger. If I'm planning to take photos I'll throw in my camera. For travel its great because all my essential chargers, plane tickets and my passport I can keep in there. Hate bulky pockets so the bag is definitely clutch and a life saver for me. If I'm doing quick, light errands then I don't need it.

robpzee612 robpzee612 collection is fire. I need to get me a home Jackie Robinson, I slacked so hard on that one for years smh.

I got my Blazers shorts in from Jefferson's today. I love them.

Back
Top Bottom