Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

46 was the smallest which is why when I got into jerseys I wanted a NFL authentic and knew a 46 would be gigantic so I could never cop anyone I wanted
Thought so, wasn’t 100% sure tho. I remember the 46 cuz the homie always copped that size and I was a 54. Pro Image used to be our spot on Friday after pay day :lol: good ol days man

About to pull the trigger on a Nike Wizards Jordan Authentic. Does the 56 in the old Nike Authentics fit the same as a 56 in M&N? I heard the Nike jerseys from that era were cut bigger? Don’t wanna be swimming in this thing. The deal is too good to pass up

A few pages back someone mentioned returning a final sale item.

When you went through the online form process did M&N dispute it? I just got an item in from the sale and the fit is totally off. I just want to return it for a refund.

M&N have accepted my return for final sale product in February....

I bought 2 pair of shorts that were final sale and was able to return it...

curious, what was your reasoning? buyer's remorse or due to deficiency?

My reasoning was i order them on accident. But i wanted to see the difference between an authentic and swingman.

You just said you ordered both by accident?

I've also returned a pair of authentic shorts that were final sale, with no problems. Full refund.

What was your reasoning?

Couldnt tell you but i have 2 theories.

Fake sell out. Probably will be back at a FSR soon.

Or folks copped the new release in hopes that it would not have a white line. I do not own the black alternate but I did cop the pinstripe alternate and it was a victim of the white stripe.

My belief is there are 2 production runs. The white ASG shorts I got from the PacSun sale have the new throwback tag

26E621DF-481E-45FE-B938-830872CB7039.jpeg

Do we know what the next BRemix will be? They are taking too long with the releasing of other teams.

Back
Top Bottom