Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

074CC351-3B34-4168-907F-2A0762A01681.png
Anyone know if the twolves actually work these as warm up jackets? On ig they say warm up jacket, but the website says “team history” jacket.

I can’t seem to find any pics of them in their warm ups from that year

That fanatics monopoly is trash. All the affiliated sites have the same stuff. Way less sales and just less options to choose from. I wonder what happened to all the stuff on Lids website though. They had a few has I was interested in. Once fanatics took over they were nowhere to be found.

On another note. How long does it take to get that 10% sign up email from m&n. Made a new email last night to get it to apply it to something I want. It’s been a day later and I still haven’t got it.
Some of the stuff on lids website (before fanatics) is still on sale at Macy's.com.

What size?? Might want to make you an offer if the size is right...
Size 60
20190406_231400.jpg
Had to go pick it up lol. Picked up my Vick. Couldn't find my Favre.

Saw the D.Rose authentic I picked up his rookie year. Actually purchased it because I was going to the rookie of the Year trophy presentation game. The game was an ugly blowout in the Celtics favor lol. The other thing with this jersey is the shoulders are wide. So wide the jersey almost looks fake. I remember I actually called Adidas to see if they could verify the store I purchased it from as an authorized retailer. Did anyone else pick up a Bulls authentic jersey when they were using the dazzle material? If so, do your shoulders seem abnormally wide? The size here is also a 60.
20190406_231436.jpg

Was about to leave mom duke's when I saw this beauty balled up in the corner. Gonna need to run an iron on these numbers...this jersey is flames.
20190406_231658.jpg

Nvm I forgot they do exist.
No worries, appreciate the input.

Truthfully, the only reason I ask is because I got that Holmes jersey from the same store I got that Rose jersey from. That that Holmes jersey is like the only 58 I've ever seen. More reason to suspect that store may have sold fakes?

Outside of the rare size and the wide shoulder on the Rose, everything else about the jerseys check out. The stitching is on point.

074CC351-3B34-4168-907F-2A0762A01681.png
Anyone know if the twolves actually work these as warm up jackets? On ig they say warm up jacket, but the website says “team history” jacket.

I can’t seem to find any pics of them in their warm ups from that year
Fire

Size 60
20190406_231400.jpg
Had to go pick it up lol. Picked up my Vick. Couldn't find my Favre.

Saw the D.Rose authentic I picked up his rookie year. Actually purchased it because I was going to the rookie of the Year trophy presentation game. The game was an ugly blowout in the Celtics favor lol. The other thing with this jersey is the shoulders are wide. So wide the jersey almost looks fake. I remember I actually called Adidas to see if they could verify the store I purchased it from as an authorized retailer. Did anyone else pick up a Bulls authentic jersey when they were using the dazzle material? If so, do your shoulders seem abnormally wide? The size here is also a 60.
20190406_231436.jpg

Was about to leave mom duke's when I saw this beauty balled up in the corner. Gonna need to run an iron on these numbers...this jersey is flames.
20190406_231658.jpg
Easy way to tell if a Reebok nfl jersey is fake or not. 90% of the time. Fakes have connecting threads on the Reebok vector on the sleeves.

46 was the smallest which is why when I got into jerseys I wanted a NFL authentic and knew a 46 would be gigantic so I could never cop anyone I wanted

Back
Top Bottom