Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Quick sizing question. If I'm 5'11 150, what size would you guys recommend for a more snug fit? Really tempted to get my first M&N jersey with that 30% off but, was unsure of the sizing.

What type of jersey? If you are talking NBA I'm sure a 44 will not give u the snug look u want...most likely a 40....I currently only own 1 nba jersey but I have had a few and the 44s aren't even snug on me and I'm 6'0 175lbs

What type of jersey? If you are talking NBA I'm sure a 44 will not give u the snug look u want...most likely a 40....I currently only own 1 nba jersey but I have had a few and the 44s aren't even snug on me and I'm 6'0 175lbs
You're right. I thought for a second the 44 was a medium and I went back and looked and it's large.  40 should fit me pretty good 

Not that one. It was a baby blue jersey and the letters were yellow. "MPLS" Also is there a sale after the Finals ?

Last edited:
M&N haven't made them yet.
Lakers_Kobe_Bryant_01.jpg

Does M&N ever restock sizes? Looking at some of the exclusive ones on NBA.com, but if they never restock, I might have to look on eBay.

Never bought a m&n jersey but Im planning on getting a NFL jersey I just don't want to get a jersey too big on me I like my jerseys fitted not too tight. I am 5'6 160. What's an ideal size for me? 36 or 40?

Back
Top Bottom