Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Do they take down the smaller sizes before these sales? I swear that white pinstripe Strawberry was available in my size before :smh:

I hope not. I think 40-44s are usually the first to always go.

I could be wrong but I could've sworn in past years Father's Day sale was 40% off? that's what I was banking on today.

Of course they don't have a Raptors Vince Carter in a large :smh:

They haven't had sizes online for that jersey since last year. I wanted to get that and Joe Carter Blue Jays if the sale was 40%. If they're doing phone orders, try calling them and see if they have stock in-store.

Anybody know if the newer baseball jerseys fit looser? I mean new as in the players name sewn in colored thread on the front versus the old white patch with black letters under the mlb logo.

i just can't convince myself to buy another team jersey outside of my city.....I'm from Chicago and I feel like we have the most classic colorways for all teams....with that being said tho I'm running outta options....

Also I saw someone ask about jersey fit....if you have a slim build 510 to 6'1 170-185lbs I think a 40-44 will work just depending on how u want it to fit....

Just ordered a Kobe '96-'97 road jersey in a 36. I was waiting for the price to come down a bit. Now waiting for a restock in good sizes and another sale on the home rookie and the 07-08 showtime jerseys.

i just can't convince myself to buy another team jersey outside of my city.....I'm from Chicago and I feel like we have the most classic colorways for all teams....with that being said tho I'm running outta options....

Also I saw someone ask about jersey fit....if you have a slim build 510 to 6'1 170-185lbs I think a 40-44 will work just depending on how u want it to fit....

i feel the same way and am too from Chicago. however, im a sucker for the old school players i grew up with

Shoutout to whoever dropped info on that 20% off on MLB. 

Newest for me Battle of the Yay 
pimp.gif

Yeah my Mets bp jersey from mlb.com just came in. And of course they're smaller than expected. Need a xxl

Yeah my Orioles 97' just came as well. Fits weird. Gotta size up next time. Just got another 25% off email from MLB :pimp:

nothing in a 44 i like which is good so i can save money... its ok i wasnt diggin 30% off wish it was 40 and above

Back
Top Bottom