Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Who’s in philly?

Attachments

• 6996B47F-ADB0-441B-B3CA-FEAA510E793C.png
    6996B47F-ADB0-441B-B3CA-FEAA510E793C.png
    538 KB · Views: 21
Looks like they killed the deal on Oneness for the Just Don items smh.

I had no idea the satin ASG shorts and Charlotte shorts dropped

Honestly, I really wasn’t wearing them anymore. Had about 3 of those wardrobe closets full. Sold them all on ebay in a span of about 2 months.

You gotta do what you gotta do.

I have 3 storage tubs full of M&N jerseys from the big jersey era. Some can't be sized down but I don't want to get rid of them. I'm lucky that I have a room in my house dedicated to my shoes and jerseys or I would have had to sell some of my collection.

Looks like they killed the deal on Oneness for the Just Don items smh.

I had no idea the satin ASG shorts and Charlotte shorts dropped
I’m surprised they shipped my shorts, that’s a great price. I ain’t cop the joints that just dropped cuz I know I’ll most likely cop under retail the way these sales keep happening

Just got back from the annual sale for my yearly half-off pick-ups. Store was crowded but they had a lot of selection. Lots of authentic shorts and NBA jerseys. Had a girl strictly dedicated to checking the back inventory for people (she was writing down a list of what people wanted her to go back and look for). It was pretty organized though. Line to pay was kind of long and took about 20minutes considering the amounts of stuff people were buying. I will post my pickups soon. It’s so hard to restrain myself and not spend a few hundo. They had great clothing selection (tees, hoodies) on Philly sports (Sixers and Eags especially).

Last edited:
Damn, I would have stocked up on shorts if I was there

Yea I get too overwhelmed with all the half-off options in my face. Had the blue sixers & blue ASG shorts in hand before check out but put them both back because I just got the black ones over Christmas.

So I take it no phone orders on this 50% sale?

I've placed orders with them when they had 50% off sales, doesn't hurt to call. It may depend who you get on the phone and when you call since they will have to check if it's in stock and get all your info if you end up placing an order.

So I take it no phone orders on this 50% sale?

They were so busy in-store checking people out that I didn’t see one employee on the phone. So, if they’re doing phone orders, it’s def not a priority. Maybe try after the first day once the crowds die down- but by then the best stuff will probably be picked through. Basically, I wouldn’t bank on a phone order.

It wasn’t packed when I went during the 50 off a few months back. Guess it’s different now

I’d assume because it’s their annual big sale
this week that people wait for and expect versus the one you mention that was more under the radar.

Lol that was excluded last time
Would’ve considered going there for that but got most of the recent shorts

Saw that; you doing it up big forreal.

They had the medium Webber Bullets that I’m kinda regretful I didn’t cop- that Jersey was hot

Back
Top Bottom