Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Damn these places never wanna give deals on MJ authentics. Guess I got a decent deal on the pinstripe at $240 shipped.

B58FB85F-1691-4476-88AB-C7A862F50E41.jpeg
Just paid $60 total. Check your local pro image

It doesn’t work on the white Jordan and the last sale they had, they cancelled on my Kobe, but I had to call them multiple times to get my refund.

Got a message back from them regarding taxes. Apparently they have to tax orders from states that have reached the minimum tax threshold of their business. That being said, the % they’re trying to charge is a joke. They’re 6% local, we’re 6.25% state which is what they should charge, and even in one of the highest taxed areas in the nation we’re only 10% total.

Edit: Plus the fact they try to charge it before you even input your location, then don’t adjust after just shows they’re full of ****

Last edited:
Anyone want a sz48 Walter Payton Bears jersey in white? Worn once, 120 shipped.

Holla

B166FAFD-2558-4A8B-9A30-31E4739CEFD9.jpeg
I’m going to need a bigger closet after this SB sale..

I went through a phase of having all of mine on wood hangers, looks better. It ended up taking up too much space, I had to switch all back to plastic hangers except for a few pro cuts that were huge jerseys.

I don't think I'd ever sell my collection. I am and always will be a basketball fan and sports fan in general. I do however have a finite list and nearing my end. I don't buy with the intention of eventually selling, but that's just me. I'm not stupid though, everything has a price lol. This goes for my kicks also.

Back
Top Bottom