{Official} Michael Jackson's Memorial Service. Vol. Fit for a King...(1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT)

Originally Posted by CasperJr

No Justin Timberlake and chris brown = fail on soooooooooooo many levels
tired.gif

chris brown wasnt even thought about being conceived when mike was at his pinnacle...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

smh @ some of the stuff on twitter
Ok and....

Edit that out (esp. last 1) before mods lock the thread instead of just editing & banning you.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by bballah3

This is a cruel joke, right???

This whole thing has been disrespectful

how?

Because half of the people that have spoken have talked about color barriers and black equality....its not the time for that. Al Sharpton even being there isdisrespect, he stole money from Michael in the 90's.....His speech....terrible.

I just dont see this, as some people do, as a time to remind Michael was black...that he helped black people, etc.....the man wouldn't want it done thatway.

I wanted experiences from people. I wanted life stories and moments. I didnt need to hear Al Sharpton raise his blood pressure, for MLK's children tospeak nonsense, for the congress-woman to reinforce that "The black deligates" held a moment of silence in the halls of congress.....Brooke Shieldswas a joke as well.

I wanted more Barry Gordy stories, more Smokey, etc. I want people that actually had an impact on Michales life and he touched theirs...I wanted real timesand memories.

.....and as I type this....was that Michaels son up in front reading the words to this song off the teleprompter and singing the wrong words????!!!!!

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Yo man i dont know about you guys but something about MJ's oldest son really bugs me dude is old enough to know whats going on and yet he doesnt give A F

he's probably done nothing but cry the last two weeks...leave him alone...

tired.gif

i understand why not to invite chris brown right now. but with JT...i'm sure he got an invite.
he's probably too busy golfing with tiger

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Yo man i dont know about you guys but something about MJ's oldest son really bugs me dude is old enough to know whats going on and yet he doesnt give A F

he's probably done nothing but cry the last two weeks...leave him alone...

word. and you dont know how people take this. i know a girl that lost her father and showed absolutely no emotion until about 3 months later when she brokedown

tired.gif

I swear some of yall don't understand this is a MEMORIAL. Not a tribute concert. MTV will have them on the VMA's you can bank onthat.

Usher taking it hard....
I want to thank MJ for being the creative inspiration to Usher's Confessions album...imo the best album to come out in the last 10 years.

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

tired.gif

chris brown wasnt even thought about being conceived when mike was at his pinnacle...
grin.gif
neither was that lil boy smart @$%

I had to hold a couple back, especially during We Are the World, Brook, Usher and Jermaine's segment,

tired.gif
No its not.

Honestly nobody can dance like Mike and would you really want somebody dancing at your funeral?

Gladys Knight was just shown on stage too! She should have gotten a spot over that little kid. Very nice memorial though. RIP to the Greatest Of All Time.

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

tired.gif

grin.gif
neither was that lil boy smart @$%
mike invited him on the tour... extenuating circumstances...

mods that was a personal attack.. banish this man
tongue.gif

O and who saw Ursher movin n on Janet... hes smashin tonight

Back
Top Bottom