Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

KD is too +%@@@@ smooth
pimp.gif

No worries, conspiracy theorists. Refs can blow all the whistles, Lebron will blow the free-throws

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Durant refusing to let the refs take this one from him.
oh so now it's the refs 
laugh.gif
You don't think refs try to dictate how a game goes? Bosh was not fouled on the drive, Collison was above the restricted area and Bron was not fouled on the and-1....Thunder defense has played exceptional.
I give Lebron a pass because he basically has PG responsibilities with Miami, but he has not even set any of his team mates up…where is he.....

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

oh so now it's the refs 
laugh.gif
You don't think refs try to dictate how a game goes? Bosh was not fouled on the drive, Collison was above the restricted area and Bron was not fouled on the and-1....Thunder defense has played exceptional.
I give Lebron a pass because he basically has PG responsibilities with Miami, but he has not even set any of his team mates up…where is he.....
same goes for what happen with Thunder calls. They been terrible on both sides

oh so now it's the refs 
laugh.gif
The refs were equally bad until the last 3 minutes. Then they went into overdrive for the Heat. But Durant just made shots. But you have a Heat Bias so I wouldnt expect you to see that 

Back
Top Bottom