smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Miami in the fatigues
laugh.gif

Even I have to admit, that was piff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2gwhs1z.jpg

What pisses me off about that game is not the fact that we lost it's how we get criticized for wearing the fatigues and how we walked out during the dinnerwith PSU while PSU got a pass for the racist %%!! they said before the game. Which NEVER gets mentioned.

lets go %#%%%@+%@!%%+......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm ready damnit.......lets whip some asssssss........25 posts to go
smh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungBuck32

Originally Posted by dreClark

Miami in the fatigues
laugh.gif

Even I have to admit, that was piff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2gwhs1z.jpg

What pisses me off about that game is not the fact that we lost is how we get criticized for wearing the fatigues and how we walked out during the dinner with PSU while PSU got a pass for the racist %%!! they said before the game. Which NEVER gets mentioned.
I know this is a game thread but could someone fill me in on the story behind the fatigues? I've always been curious. It happened in the early90s, correct? Around the Gulf War time? Is that why they got criticized for it? Also, what did PSU say?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
Straight athleticism across the board. This iswhat football is all about. Jacory bout to have his coming out party and show the nation why that bafoon Marve packed his bags and fired off.

when they just that girl in the orange glitter i thought she just hit the tanning salon a few to many times for a sec.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom