Official Miami at FSU 8:00 est

I'll be in row 5 right behind the miami bench. Peep me on tv.
pimp.gif

I'm about to head to the tailgate now. Oww.

pimp.gif

I've been waiting for this post forever... Aside from our OL situation which I have questions about except for Fox & Franklin, I REALLY like this teamthis year. Our WR corps has the potential to be deadly. The name everyone will be talking about by the end of the year will be Laron Byrd. The biggest plus ishopefully we will have a OC that shows some competence. I'm not even asking for a lot, just for him to not be a **!**%@ like the ones we've had forpast 6 years.

Prediction:

Miami - 24
FSU - 13

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

over under line is 47. thinking about taking the under even though the past 2 years were way over. just dont see fsu putting up that much points, and ive been hearing great things about FSU defense this year.

FSU ACC Champs in 2009
pimp.gif
I don't know about having a great defense this year.. depth is an issue overall, especially in the secondary and DT.

Anyway they both lose???

I don't care who wins, I just wanna see some scoring.. The last 2 games have been
sick.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Anyway they both lose???

I don't care who wins, I just wanna see some scoring.. The last 2 games have been
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

both teams combined for 80 points last year

I'll be in attendance. can't wait for this. i predict a UM victory, but the game will be close to the end

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Miami

Brandon Harris
I hope it's not a repeat of last year
sick.gif
My man wasgetting abused
smh.gif

Canes!! Can't wait to sit down and enjoy this one, as long as they keep Ponder from running free all over the whole damn field the "U" should begood.

Back
Top Bottom