**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

So why did your god choose him to be his primary collaborator at the height of his career?

Jay-z is not my god, just my favorite rapper.

Him doing an album with Kanye makes Kanye a genius?

If kanyes such a genius whys he going off on people crying for Apple to buy tidal just so he can do a collab album with drake? Did his creative genius juices run out ? Rhymfest and con are only one call away since cudi is out the picture right now.

Last edited:
Are you really going to sit up here and act like you don't know what primary collaborator means? 

You really going to pretend like one album is only time they collaborated on the process of making music? 

Are you really going to sit up here and act like you don't know what primary collaborator means? 

You really going to pretend like one album is only time they collaborated on the process of making music? 

You getting mighty defensive over people not feeling like Kanye is a genius. You must be to Kanye what Nom De queer is to drake :nerd:

You getting mighty defensive over people not feeling like Kanye is a genius. You must be to Kanye what Nom De queer is to drake
nerd.gif
I asked a simple question. 
laugh.gif
 I didn't even go hard. 

And sir...you can't pull those tactics with me. I'm a veteran at this ****. I've trashed a majority of everything Kanye has done in the past 3 years and clowned the stans in that thread just like the Drake thread.

Stop it. 

You ****** is funny.

You been on here "defending" Jay Z...going back and forth with ****** for a while now and got the nerve to try to pull the "you getting defensive. you a stan" card when I asked a very simple question that wasn't even attacking you personally like i usually do.

The nerve of some of you ****** 
laugh.gif

You know what...I apologize to the OVO Big Three. Cause alot of you ****** have their same tendencies when it comes to the artists you like. Ya'll the same.

Last edited:
^^ knew you weren't done, keep coming :lol:

Only thing funny is this all stemming from me saying Kanye isn't a genius

Last edited:
You ****** is funny.

You been on here "defending" Jay Z...going back and forth with ****** for a while now and got the nerve to try to pull the "you getting defensive. you a stan" card when I asked a very simple question that wasn't even attacking you personally like i usually do.

The nerve of some of you ****** :lol:  

You know what...I apologize to the OVO Big Three. Cause alot of you ****** have their same tendencies when it comes to the artists you like. Ya'll the same.

Everybody stans for their favorite artists to some degree, can't no one deny that

Everybody stans for their favorite artists to some degree, can't no one deny that
When the stanning overshadows basic logic and common sense...that's when it gets funny. When your favorite artist gets in a beef, and you start hating on the ****** they beefing with too...you gotta step back and ask yourself "is this normal" 
mean.gif

He did it with help. 

Who didn't?

I'm not about to **** on Zay. I'm not falling for that trap.

They both geniues. You just as bad as these Drake ****** if you sit up here and tell me that from 2001 on up...Kanye hasn't at any point...demonstrated his musical genius.

I can't hate a ***** that much to deny something like that.

That's like the ****** who try to say Lebron isn't a legend. You can hate but come on...let's be real.

It's not about who didn't, you said Kanye himself helped reshape a generation and I said he had help.

I'm not doubting his "genius". 808s changed things (very obvious heavy Cudi influence) and MBDTF in my top 10 of any genre. But he had help throughout those albums, resulting in damn near a masterpiece and a 9.7/10 album.

Dont compare me to these corny *** OVO gang ****** :lol:

Zay has past Fresh and I love Fresh. Zay been hot for 10 years. In the streets and on the charts.

Hmm this might be true but the nostalgia with chopper city in the ghetto and 400 degrees might make that hard for me to accept [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'd image that Mike will made it is killing both in the chart section though

Last edited:
Hmm this might be true but the nostalgia with chopper city in the ghetto and 400 degrees might make that hard for me to accept [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'd image that Mike will made it is killing both in the chart section though

Mike Will ain't live up to his full potential. He has his moments here and there....but he got lazy.

Zaytoven has been consistent for over a decade. And it's only in recent years that his sound has gotten accepted by mainstream hip hop. Guys like Kanye and them used to look down on cats like Zay as producers. That's why it's hilarious to see Kanye, Drake and Jay etc bigging up Zaytoven.

What Zay has been able to do from "So Icey" to now is incredible consistency. The Mike Will's, Metro's and 808 Mafias of today all come from Zay's tree.

I always felt that after the year 2000....we take decades for granted. Because if a rapper or producer was hot from 1990-2000......it looks like a long *** time. But we don't look at 2006-2016 the same way.

I def agree Ye a musical genius but just like Jay he let alotta things get in the way of his craft (or they just got old/became family men)

Would say Zay a genius but dude not consistent to me

Last edited:
Serious question

What makes Kanye more a musical genius than timbaland? Are we considering him a musical genius too?

Back
Top Bottom