**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Y'all crazy...:lol:

They are blurred cause they ain't Pumas...Meek ain't trying to lose no funds right now.
He posts pics with him wearing all other types of shoes though
Like those sneakers with spikes on EM that rappers been sporting for a while

Still can't believe Ns feel a way about him saying he's "not a gangsta" to a judge in a probation violation hearing.

You Ns thinkin like children. I've been accused of being a gang member by a federal agent, guess what my answer was?

This is a sneaker board and you guys can't tell those are Legend Blue XI's?
Took me about .5 seconds to come to the same conclusion.

Ns don't know sneakers, music or the court procedure.

He posts pics with him wearing all other types of shoes though
Like those sneakers with spikes on EM that rappers been sporting for a while

Just like with athletes, you can wear designer kicks....just not competing brands. So that means no Nikes, Jordan, Fila, Adidas, Asics etc..

On the other hand, all contracts differ...cuz Ross was/is with reebok...and he wears/wore Jordans every now and then

Good lord :rofl: like I said after Back 2 Back, Meek needs to go away to a pilgrimage like Shyne, then come back under a mask like Rey Mysterio

It's a local news station though who cares
I'll let it pass if it was PBS North Dakota, but its NBC Chicago, so its not really a small backwood place.

Meek Mill is not a household name ... People really don't know him ...

This regardless of where and why, is still a blow to Meek. Especially since Drake hit him with a line.

Meek: that aint even a real news station! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Still can't believe Ns feel a way about him saying he's "not a gangsta" to a judge in a probation violation hearing.

You Ns thinkin like children. I've been accused of being a gang member by a federal agent, guess what my answer was?
Took me about .5 seconds to come to the same conclusion.

Ns don't know sneakers, music or the court procedure.
I bet you also teared up just like your idol, right???

I want to know the ways of the court room man ....

You are talking about the judicial system, and rightfully so.......however, I'm talking about life champ. Get the picture. It ain't just the judicial system that's messed up.....LIFE is and can be messed up. You have to know how to make moves and maneuver in life. In other words, start making chess moves and stop making checker moves.

Back
Top Bottom