**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Man rap is a sport. Back in the day ****** went at ****** just because.

"Oh that's the top dog...I'm going at his neck"

Miss me with all that sentimental ****.

Trust me I'm well versed in the history of Hip Hop,

I understand what you mean and where Kendrick came from with that.

Hell HIP-Hop has gotten way too friendly so its good to see a dude break that mold.

At the same time if a dude just gave u SEVERAL shots. Why take it there with him?

Look at the way people treat those Beans VS. Jay disses, I mean we all respect Beans as an MC but at the same time most of us outside of Philly would've never heard of Beans without that Roc co-sign.

Last edited:
Kendrick got at Drake on some rap competition ****...

Meek went at him on some you don't deserve to be getting paid **** ... you a fraud

Kendrick didn't call him a fake, to my recollection, just said he was better than him and welcomed the challenge

and Pusha DENIED that the song was directed at anyone.... so, why even give that song any credit

Somebody gets it

they just saying anything to see what sticks

but wont talk about how biggie never responded to pacs diss 

except with a corny "if faith had twins she'd probably have 2 pacs"

Meek went at him on some you don't deserve to be getting paid **** ... you a fraud

Kendrick didn't call him a fake, to my recollection, just said he was better than him and welcomed the challenge

and Pusha DENIED that the song was directed at anyone.... so, why even give that song any credit
Exactly what I've been saying

Tyga said he was fake but coming from him that's hilarious. Regardless that wasn't really a diss that you make a track response to

Last edited:

they just saying anything to see what sticks

but wont talk about how biggie never responded to pacs diss 

except with a corny "if faith had twins she'd probably have 2 pacs"
biggie responded.

thats why pacs dead.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
imagine drake goes missing because meek cant come up with anything and he dont want #3.
embarassed.gif

Fam I've always been lost with that.

Drake looked out for Kendrick in a major way. K. Dot has thrown a couple slight jabs at Drizzy but for what.

I'm not saying he owes Drizzy his career or anything but the least he could do is talk to homie before shooting these weak *** subs.

Yeah Kendrick would've made it without Drake, but would he have been as big of a star as he is now. Alot of exposure and $ came from Drake jussayin.

Man rap is a sport. Back in the day ****** went at ****** just because.

"Oh that's the top dog...I'm going at his neck"

Miss me with all that sentimental ****.

I get the sport aspect, but when people put you in positions that can change your life for the better there should be a code to not go at their neck.

Kendrick said the same thing Meek said

"I can dig rappin'
But a rapper with a ghost writer? What the **** happened?
(Oh no!)
I swore I wouldn't tell
But most of y'all sharing bars like you got the bottom bunk in a 2 man cell
(A 2 man cell?)"

That's not even a shot at Drake. Dudes sayin that could've been towards Ye as well.

Yeah Kendrick would've made it without Drake, but would he have been as big of a star as he is now. Alot of exposure and $ came from Drake jussayin.
I get the sport aspect, but when people put you in positions that can change your life for the better there should be a code to not go at their neck.

By this logic...you're saying Drake should have never had words for Hov since he appeared on his first album.

That's not even a shot at Drake. Dudes sayin that could've been towards Ye as well.

I mean he does have 2 big songs with Drake and toured with Drake on a national tour and made those songs on the tour so maybe he knew something all along but never felt the need to go the meek route hence the line K. Dot spit "I swore I wouldnt tell"

Last edited:

Maybe...but seeing as though he was on tour with the man and wrote his first single...i doubt that was for ye.

Especially since we already knew Kanye had writers and that was never a secret

Last edited:
What exactly can Meek say though ?

Money= Drake wins
Girls= Drake wins
Fame= Drake wins
Material things = Drake wins
Even Nicki = Drake wins.

The only thing Meek can talk about is street life, Drake being soft, and the ghost writing accusations.

Money= Drake wins
Girls= Drake wins
Fame= Drake wins
Even Nicki = Drake wins.

The only thing Meek can talk about is street life, Drake being soft, and the ghost writing accusations.
He has to get Nicki on the track and she goes OFF on him. Only way it'll work.

Money= Drake wins
Girls= Drake wins
Fame= Drake wins
Even Nicki = Drake wins.

only way Meek can over come this is if he comes personal with stuff the public doesnt know behind closed doors about drake.

im sure Nicki has some inside info about drake

Money= Drake wins
Girls= Drake wins
Fame= Drake wins
Even Nicki = Drake wins.

only way Meek can over come this is if he comes personal with stuff the public doesnt know behind closed doors about drake.

Will Nicki be willing to burn that bridge to the ground doe.?

I mean a move like that might cause some of their mutual friends like Wayne to turn on her

Last edited:

Money= Drake wins
Girls= Drake wins
Fame= Drake wins
Even Nicki = Drake wins.

None of this matters. Disses aren't about what punches you can pull...it's about how you throw them. You could have done that same list for nas and Hov and said nas can't say anything about him.

Problem for meek is...I don't think he's good enough to match wit with drake.

Chris Brown had women wanting to take rihannas place when he beat her.

Drake gonna be alright...

You gotta remember...there's dudes who cry when they go to Drake and Ye concerts.

Ahh I forgot about Nicki being the secret weapon. She def has to spill some beans, I can't see her jumping on a track though.

The DREAM CHASERS clowns ain't gonna do nothing to the LIGHT SKIN KEITH SWEAT J.PRINCE gonna make sure of that...

Last edited:
By this logic...you're saying Drake should have never had words for Hov since he appeared on his first album.

Correct. Hov was on two Drake albums. Drake should've kept his mouth shut because Hov doesn't appear on albums often let alone twice for the same artist.

Not everything has to be Kumbaya, but IMO Hov (even Nas to a certain extent) are not to be mentioned by the younger rappers.

if i had to bet money, meek aint gonna do nothing.

theres really nothing he can do.

expect a meek x drake handshake and smiles pic by monday.

L for us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom