**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Played this song three times. Gotta give Drake credit for this. Made a diss song over a club beat. Women and clubs gonna eat this **** up. His punches were good too. I still can't get with that flow and raising his voice and ****. That's wack but damn. This song gonna be a hit :lol:

can't even drop 1 track after he started the beef so we knowwwwwwwwww that ain't happening

T.I. was the man for that tho....made Flip irrelevant 

It wasn't even diss songs

Once T.I. interviewed Scarface it was a wrap

Yea that was the nail in the coffin

Edit: local radio here in NC played this drake track twice on my way home from work :lol:

Never seen some **** like this

I know "Tia told me" made rotation but this track might do the same

Last edited:
Meek's diss better be The ***** In Yoo or 2nd Round Knockout as long as he's taken :lol:

You had 50 Control responses in a day

Played this song three times. Gotta give Drake credit for this. Made a diss song over a club beat. Women and clubs gonna eat this **** up. His punches were good too. I still can't get with that flow and raising his voice and ****. That's wack but damn. This song gonna be a hit :lol:
I'm saying this gonna end up being a top 10-20 hit on billboard :lol:
A damn diss record
Not saying it's THAT great
But that's how much radio loves dude
Meek did this to himself

[emoji]128514[/emoji] Drake really learned from the school of HOV. The ever so often sneak disses. now he went and signed him a goon, word to Tru life.

Final nail in coffin will come Monday when he put meek up on the ovofest screen [emoji]128575[/emoji]

Last edited:
Meek broke the cardinal rule: Let the sleeping giant lie. If a person is minding their own business leave them be, bc you will get embarrassed. 

Every time Tweet try to make a club appearance now he gonna have to hear himself getting roasted.

My grandma gonna hear this **** man, watch they play it on jazz stations. Drake really warned my respect straight up but I still can't stand that *****. The punches hit hard but this ***** does not have the voice for battling [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. ***** sound like a frustrated geek. But they will play this everywhere, I just seen a girl on IG say this is the most enjoyable diss record ever, meek got 10 minutes to go 50/nas/cube.

Back to back aint half bad.

This wasnt suppose to happen.

It wasnt supposr to go down like this.

:smh:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It really wasnt though.

Drake is officially my favorite rapper since Tity Boi

Meek the hood dude who used to try all the white kids in school till he ran into one that was training MMA.

I don't even think I wanna hear a meek reply now
Just gonna be a bunch of yelling bout stuff people already said about drake

:lol:

naymond of rap...all bark but getting slapped around like a *****

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17292-1383249588-29.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom