**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

LoL Gunplay that dude right now. Basically told him to ****, no one cares anymore. We here for the money and to make fans happy and why you complaining when our Label head a fraud, never pop a gun caught a charge beenincarcerate.

Meek. Please be quiet ....
Ain't no one copied his flow bruh ... Which other rappers sound like they rapping over a loud speaker?

What thing is certain, he sounds like he copied Migos ... SMH.

Lastly, how is Meek talking about if you came from nothing and are out here chasing your dreams make some noise. How is that not what Drake doing? LMAO ...

EVERYBODY in 2012-2013 was rapping like meek. See any song that came out then and it was all the same. Juicy J, Wayne etc

EVERYBODY in 2012-2013 was rapping like meek. See any song that came out then and it was all the same. Juicy J, Wayne etc
you must have not listened to music before 2012 if you think someone stole meeks style 
laugh.gif

Young Thug couldn't even perform in Baton Rouge after those subliminal Wayne disses. If Toronto allows Meek Mill to diss Drake tonight I'm going to lose a little respect for the city.

Young Thug couldn't even perform in Baton Rouge after those subliminal Wayne disses. If Toronto allows Meek Mill to diss Drake tonight I'm going to lose a little respect for the city.

You gotta remember doe that majority of the people there are for Nicki

If it was a Meek Mill headliner tour, full of Toronto rap fans, things might have the potential to get uglier (no violence doe)

I just think Meek gonna get booed tonight

It was only rap fans, they might go crazy enough to interrupt the performance.

But Meek gonna be playing the "Toronto I go love for you, me and the homie just got beef" card heavy tonight

Either way, IN FOR THE LULZ

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Danger +
Pink Print Tour
Toronto
Drake's Goons
#wordthatdontgotogether
Not trying to glorify violence but TO is about that life.

I have affiliations/relationships to a lot of gang culture around the world mainly cause I grew up in the hood and I had students who brothers or fathers were doing this, that and the third.

A few years back, I was in TO, and ran into an ex-student of mine who just so happened to be from whatever set they bang in TO and he took me and the wife on a tour which included food with his folks in the projects. I wasn't scared, but these 'ey' folks in the projects were all holding and telling us how it is in TO and that murders go on but the gov't keeps it on the hush and has it pretty much contained in the poorest areas, blah blah.

I say that to say this...every place has a hood. Every place has murderers.

Last edited:
Juicy J/Wayne and basically all the rappers were using that same damn flow.

Ex: This __ on my __/ These ___ hating on me/ I'm riding round, I'm switching lanes with this **** all on my ___.

Fill these words in however you want. Or something along those lines. Same damn flows. Hip hop is a copycat league now.

Debuting your diss live in your targets hometown is disrespectful as it gets IMO. Points to Meek if he pulls it off.

Not trying to glorify violence but TO is about that life.

I have affiliations/relationships to a lot of gang culture around the world mainly cause I grew up in the hood and I had students who brothers or fathers were doing this, that and the third.

A few years back, I was in TO, and ran into an ex-student of mine who just so happened to be from whatever set they bang in TO and he took me and the wife on a tour which included food with his folks in the projects. I wasn't scared, but these 'ey' folks in the projects were all holding and telling us how it is in TO and that murders go on but the gov't keeps it on the hush and has it pretty much contained in the poorest areas, blah blah.

I say that to say this...every place has a hood. Every place has murderers.

Yes every place has a hood.

But if you seriously think that Goons in Toronto are waiting like wolves outside a Pop Concert for Meek Mill b/c he said Drake didn't write his raps then you may not understand how things work in this industry.

If Meek backs out and tries to go at SB instead tonight

76ers gotta lose every draft pick for the next 3 years

It is only fair

Yeah pretty sure TO got goons

Any place with a high West Indian population in my experience got a lot of goons
My boy is West Indian 
laugh.gif

Yes every place has a hood.

But if you seriously think that Goons in Toronto are waiting like wolves outside a Pop Concert for Meek Mill b/c he said Drake didn't write his raps then you may not understand how things work in this industry.
You said Juicy stole Meeks flow...you're irrelevant.

Ex: This __ on my __/ These ___ hating on me/ I'm riding round, I'm switching lanes with this **** all on my ___.

Fill these words in however you want. Or something along those lines. Same damn flows. Hip hop is a copycat league now.
mean.gif
 i never heard a juicy j or wayne track and said to myself "this sounds like meek"

:smh:  i never heard a juicy j or wayne track and said to myself "this sounds like meek"

Yall listening to meek yellin and ****. I'm talking about Flows. Every artist was using that same damn flow in that period. Pull up damn near any song then and tell me different.

That basic template *** looking stuff could have been said by anybody :lol:

Back
Top Bottom