**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I can imagine a crowd coming to the link print tour not gonna jump on stage to fight son. If Gucci can perform a song dissing a ***** he killed in the hood in front of all hood dudes, meek can perform a drake diss in front of Nicki minaj fans with thousands of security guards on deck.
Meek aint no Gucci tho bruh...

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] dudes like to think every person in Toronto would shoot for drake man y'all gotta chill. The dudes that is bout that life got way more to worry about than a ***** performing a song about ******* drake, this ain't Chicago where dudes hunting for sport nor is this gang related.

Molson Canadian Amp ‏@MolsonCanAmp

#ThePinkprintTour is here! Doors: 6pm, @DeJLoaf: 7pm, @Tinashe: 7:20pm, @RaeSremmurd: 7:45pm, @MeekMill: 8:20pm, @NICKIMINAJ: 9:30pm.
my boo only gets 20 minute set?! Tinashe>Nikki.

How do they make money doing 20 minute sets?
How the hell meek set damn near an hour
What he gonna run back "the intro" "I'm a boss" like 5 times each

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] dudes like to think every person in Toronto would shoot for drake man y'all gotta chill. The dudes that is bout that life got way more to worry about than a ***** performing a song about ******* drake, this ain't Chicago where dudes hunting for sport nor is this gang related.
All it take is 1 person to get it poppin 

I'd like my chances if I were him. The odds are way lower of something happening

it wasnt bout none of that when wayne got his tour bus lit up

drake toss a toronto hood dude 10k and it will happen

Yeah I'm definitely not seeing a dipset in philly situation...

But I do think he gets booed heavy to point he might can't perform..

So why try to debut a diss song in a man hometown..

And see how that got linked back to birdman. U think drake got time to risk that? He got a lot going on with endorsements and **** he not gonna **** that up over some **** he not about and definitely not meek mill. We just sat here n talked about how this **** won't even hurt his career, his fans love him more than ever. Only way something happens is if he takes shots a the city in general then u might have one ***** step to the plate.

$tatus $ymbol $tatus $ymbol see this **** man [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. ****** talking like drake is chief keef and can just roll in the hood n drop 10k to ray ray for a job. That ***** don't care about this **** man he a filthy rich pop star.

And see how that got linked back to birdman. U think drake got time to risk that? He got a lot going on with endorsements and **** he not gonna **** that up over some **** he not about and definitely not meek mill. We just sat here n talked about how this **** won't even hurt his career, his fans love him more than ever. Only way something happens is if he takes shots a the city in general then u might have one ***** step to the plate.
I mean birdman did hire some incompetent *** dude that's affiliated with him
I'm sure drake wouldn't be as dumb and hire his Patna to do it

:rofl: at dudes thinking Meek Mill is in Danger at a Pink Print tour in Toronto surrounded by Drake's "Goons"

This whole beef is corny. I'm here for the lulz

Toronto just itching for a reason to act stupid tonight.... 

the opportunity to be street cats in Ontario only comes around every so often 

U right cuz drake not gonna do it fool. Birdman is a street dude he been bout that life for decades. That wasn't the first time he paid to get somebody murked and it probably ain't the last. Stop comparing this **** man. ****** swear drake superman.

Lol @ people who think we really expect a Nicki Minaj concert to turn into a war zone 

stop taking everything so literal 

The beef ain't that serious I don't see nothing violent happy, these guys are entertainers let's be real.

Yo realtal I ROCKS with Ebro. Son built for the game 20 years +. CTG been needing to catch a fade for a Minute...hopefully Ebro can smack his Kufi off.

Last edited:

Meek lost.

Gunplay kinda going at his boss too but ehh

Gunplay>MMG
LoL Gunplay that dude right now. Basically told him to ****, no one cares anymore. We here for the money and to make fans happy and why you complaining when our Label head a fraud, never pop a gun caught a charge beenincarcerate.

Meek. Please be quiet ....

He switched flow. To his credit, everyone copied his flow for a while. He now raps with the migos flow 95% of the time.

It's like he has a hard time thinking outside the box when it comes to flows.
Ain't no one copied his flow bruh ... Which other rappers sound like they rapping over a loud speaker?

What thing is certain, he sounds like he copied Migos ... SMH.

Lastly, how is Meek talking about if you came from nothing and are out here chasing your dreams make some noise. How is that not what Drake doing? LMAO ...

I don't even think Bird had anything to do with the shooting.

Pewee probably felt played at Compound...in the midst of all the Thug/Wayne/Birdman beef...he felt like he had to show out. There's a reason he shot at the bus while driving, and didn't shoot up the bus. Or shoot someone. But just shoot at the bus.

Pewee Roscoe was just trying to stunt and scare Wayne. Dude wasn't trying to kill him. He probably called bloody bird and thug just to flex like he did this for them. That's the way I see it at least.

I definitely don't

Keep everything on records

A rap beef is no worth anyone getting hurt over. Not even the bus driver

That ain't "real hip-hop", that's senseless violence

Back
Top Bottom