OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by DieselSmalls

Originally Posted by BruckOut

Lebron vii dunkman ebay 133 shipped (guy said he only wore em 3 times. That was a lie the shoe stunk and there was hair on the in sole
sick.gif
)

I've gotten most of the funk out the shoe but can i get some tips on how to get rid of this horrid scent seeping from the shoes.

Only positive is no creases really and they are in great shape.
only thing im ever scared of when buying used kicks

I know man i was pissed when i opened the box to smell the funk.
grin.gif

I've been ok so far in buying used shoes till this time.

Originally Posted by DieselSmalls

Originally Posted by BruckOut

Lebron vii dunkman ebay 133 shipped (guy said he only wore em 3 times. That was a lie the shoe stunk and there was hair on the in sole
sick.gif
)

I've gotten most of the funk out the shoe but can i get some tips on how to get rid of this horrid scent seeping from the shoes.

Only positive is no creases really and they are in great shape.
only thing im ever scared of when buying used kicks

I know man i was pissed when i opened the box to smell the funk.
grin.gif

I've been ok so far in buying used shoes till this time.

Ron...whats your thoughts on those Pegs? Is the panel on the heel reflective or did Nike cheap out on em?

Ron...whats your thoughts on those Pegs? Is the panel on the heel reflective or did Nike cheap out on em?

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Originally Posted by dluv

I am Memphis wrote:
These made my day! Spent a lot of bread to obtain these, but well worth it! DS net/net

Glad u finally got them, told u any yeezy is a must have.

Got these myself..
Yeah I had to have a pair... always had the dough to grab a pair, but just seems like I always had something else I was trying to acquire. I grabbed the net/net's because of the leather, the quality is just so good on them. I almost bought a black/ pink pair too, but I am going to grab those Balenciaga patchwork sneakers instead before they disappear. A lot of hate on the YOTR, but I think people may regret not grabbing them later. Like you said Yeezy is a must have, Nike was a fool for that one... now give us the Yeezy 2 already
laugh.gif
   A lot of crazy pick ups in here, too many to name
pimp.gif

I feel you, the YOTR go hard, feeling the color scheme.  Get those black and pink yeezys tho, the tan leather is redic but those Black/pink set it off.  Im hearing yeezys 2 end of june, you know if thats true?

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Originally Posted by dluv

I am Memphis wrote:
These made my day! Spent a lot of bread to obtain these, but well worth it! DS net/net

Glad u finally got them, told u any yeezy is a must have.

Got these myself..
Yeah I had to have a pair... always had the dough to grab a pair, but just seems like I always had something else I was trying to acquire. I grabbed the net/net's because of the leather, the quality is just so good on them. I almost bought a black/ pink pair too, but I am going to grab those Balenciaga patchwork sneakers instead before they disappear. A lot of hate on the YOTR, but I think people may regret not grabbing them later. Like you said Yeezy is a must have, Nike was a fool for that one... now give us the Yeezy 2 already
laugh.gif
   A lot of crazy pick ups in here, too many to name
pimp.gif

I feel you, the YOTR go hard, feeling the color scheme.  Get those black and pink yeezys tho, the tan leather is redic but those Black/pink set it off.  Im hearing yeezys 2 end of june, you know if thats true?

Back
Top Bottom