OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

^
smokin.gif

Tight ride Nick.  love the silver mirrors on the S series which is just one of many things that set it apart from the standard.
My little contribution to today's thread.  Nothing major, but happy to cop on discount as these are becoming more and more scarce as far as I cant tell.  Am sure some outlet will pop up with some along the way, but I would rather not stress.
b2b368ff4ae3cb81d171f895b852a1d7503d895d.jpg

Tight ride Nick.  love the silver mirrors on the S series which is just one of many things that set it apart from the standard.
My little contribution to today's thread.  Nothing major, but happy to cop on discount as these are becoming more and more scarce as far as I cant tell.  Am sure some outlet will pop up with some along the way, but I would rather not stress.
b2b368ff4ae3cb81d171f895b852a1d7503d895d.jpg

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by s dubl

Ron...whats your thoughts on those Pegs? Is the panel on the heel reflective or did Nike cheap out on em?
what do you think?
James/Shaun, Nike cheap'd out.  But I am such a fan of the originals that I simply couldn't wait to get my hands on these.  They run a tad long, but I still suggest true-to-size.  I'll rock them this week and let u know how the test drive went. 

I do want that white/red pair thats sold out on NDC.  I've seen them nowhere...

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by s dubl

Ron...whats your thoughts on those Pegs? Is the panel on the heel reflective or did Nike cheap out on em?
what do you think?
James/Shaun, Nike cheap'd out.  But I am such a fan of the originals that I simply couldn't wait to get my hands on these.  They run a tad long, but I still suggest true-to-size.  I'll rock them this week and let u know how the test drive went. 

I do want that white/red pair thats sold out on NDC.  I've seen them nowhere...

nice pick up on those am 1's up there, still salty I passed on them for under retail, smh.

nice pick up on those am 1's up there, still salty I passed on them for under retail, smh.

Back
Top Bottom