OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Dont ever post in here but just got this in the mail, def one of the best pick-ups of my life. 
f28pyt.jpg

kobe v del sol 59.99 leesburg outlet

Lebron vii dunkman ebay 133 shipped (guy said he only wore em 3 times. That was a lie the shoe stunk and there was hair on the in sole
sick.gif
)

I've gotten most of the funk out the shoe but can i get some tips on how to get rid of this horrid scent seeping from the shoes.

Only positive is no creases really and they are in great shape.

Space jams for 195 from local meet up (said one time worn, i think he was telling the truth there wasnt even any sock prints.)

Penny 1 retail finally tracked them down a pair from sports zone
pimp.gif

kobe v del sol 59.99 leesburg outlet

Lebron vii dunkman ebay 133 shipped (guy said he only wore em 3 times. That was a lie the shoe stunk and there was hair on the in sole
sick.gif
)

I've gotten most of the funk out the shoe but can i get some tips on how to get rid of this horrid scent seeping from the shoes.

Space jams for 195 from local meet up (said one time worn, i think he was telling the truth there wasnt even any sock prints.)

Penny 1 retail finally tracked them down a pair from sports zone
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BruckOut

sick.gif
)

only thing im ever scared of when buying used kicks

Originally Posted by BruckOut

sick.gif
)

only thing im ever scared of when buying used kicks

Back
Top Bottom