Official MAY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - Oreo/Piston/Varsity Red VI

Originally Posted by you go boy

i cant even tell they bgrade beside the orange box and the b stamped on the label... they didnt double box but watever
smh.gif
but good lookin out on the heads up for the motorsports they are fire
pimp.gif
Yea Im in the DMV so Im literally 1 state from Penn.
yea they did a shi--y job on the box, mine was kinda damaged due to the plastic bags wrapped, but am very happy with the kicks.

Just a heads up if you are thinking about getting the oreo's there are Retail version ( a-grades) probably has as much flaws as the bgrades on eBay all ending around 99+ 15 s/h.... so IMO $5 bucks for the retail version box in the long run won't be bad!

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Just a heads up if you are thinking about getting the oreo's there are Retail version ( a-grades) probably has as much flaws as the bgrades on eBay all ending around 99+ 15 s/h.... so IMO $5 bucks for the retail version box in the long run won't be bad!

Oreos are $90 on Swoosh.

I just got my motor sports 6's earlier today and they are flawless in my eyes. Definitely worth the 120 I spent on them. Once again, thanks to whoever that posted that update!

$115.00 is too much for B-Grades.
I would usually agree, but for those that didn't want to pay $175 for A grades or put up with the hassle of getting them on release(as they sold out in most major spots very quickly, getting a shoe that sold this well months after release for $50 less from the comfort of their own home is pretty good....especially when you can't find an A-grade right now for less than $200...

I didn't order because I didnt really like the MS VIs, $99 or under I would have bit,  but those that got them for $115-$130 shipped, should def. feel like they got a good deal...

good looks to the dude who posted...I thought that kind of help was dead on NT!

^pretty sure they are the Vs drew.

i see people going crazy for $100-$110 bgrade VIs
laugh.gif
Oreos will go on sale eventually,they are everywhere.no need for bgrades at that price. Black/Vred bgrade for 100+tax+shipping? no thanks.MS VIs 110+tax+shipping is roughly $130 for me,easy pass when I paid $175 on launch.Nike is putting some good stuff in outlets but prices are ridiculous
smh.gif

im still waiting for bgrade cdp 3s,4s,and 16s
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Nike ALWAYS drops heat in outlets from may to end of summer. perfect time.

nice updates people.

Hey does anyone know if the flu games are still available in the outlets or at any nike stores? THanks in advance guys.

I will check that out thank you. For those looking for the Space Jam t's they have them at footaction in the White Plains Galleria THey were priced for $24.99

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I will check that out thank you. For those looking for the Space Jam t's they have them at footaction in the White Plains Galleria THey were priced for $24.99
space jam tees are 9.99 at outlets tho

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
Oreos will go on sale eventually,they are everywhere.no need for bgrades at that price. Black/Vred bgrade for 100+tax+shipping? no thanks.MS VIs 110+tax+shipping is roughly $130 for me,easy pass when I paid $175 on launch.Nike is putting some good stuff in outlets but prices are ridiculous
smh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

nice updates people.

I'm right here with you still patiently waiting on those CDPs man, I can't believe those never hit at all!

Checked FNL all they had was a size 8 anyone know where I can find the FLu Games at. I was just wondering what NT's had them.

Checked FNL all they had was a size 8 anyone know where I can find the FLu Games at. I was just wondering what NT's had them.

Yeah I was the one who ordered them off of finishline.com yesterday.  They had a 12 pop up and I ordered it.  119 - 20 coupon code = 99.  Just check back there from time to time to see if something opens up

Yeah I was the one who ordered them off of finishline.com yesterday.  They had a 12 pop up and I ordered it.  119 - 20 coupon code = 99.  Just check back there from time to time to see if something opens up

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

nice updates people.
JOE!! haha good to hear from you from time to time....i thought you are done with shoes? never!! yea im slowing down too, or at least i should be.  my bad you are right the Vs i always confuse my lebrons for some reason when I know exactly what shoe they are...maybe i have counting problems.  anyways good to hear from you bro.

Back
Top Bottom