Official MAY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - Oreo/Piston/Varsity Red VI

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by Redrum

still too much for those Pistons...
I'm waiting for the Oreo's to hit.
they have hit... here you go 239 948 4100 Miromar Outlets Florida not sure of the size run
just gave them a call a little bit ago, and forgot that they were already closed. Did you remember how much they were?

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Question: Whats the deal with these factory stores charging tax on NYers.. we shouldnt be charged on any items under $110, are they charging everyone. I noticed this on the vars 6s. I called back and told the manager. They said thats part of Nike policy. Anyone else deal with this? Sorry if its been discussed but I haven't seen it
If there is a Nike store in your state, you get charged tax. Regardless of Factory store or Niketown. I know it's NY state policy about the under $110 price point, but since they are not in NY, they don't abide by that NY tax law.

I know it sounds unfair, but it is what it is fam.

im in new jersey where theres no sales tax on clothing... so i never get charged on kicks when im in nj or if im ordering from a niketown or nike outlet in another state... keep in mind that there are quite a few nike outlets in new jersey... i guess its different for ny people?

I assume because there is no sales tax at all there, and for us its just no sales tax under $110..

Originally Posted by swtaznboy503

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by Redrum

still too much for those Pistons...
I'm waiting for the Oreo's to hit.
they have hit... here you go 239 948 4100 Miromar Outlets Florida not sure of the size run
just gave them a call a little bit ago, and forgot that they were already closed. Did you remember how much they were?

I call the outlet earlier today looking for the motorsport 6's. Nikefind gave me the number I guess the guy at nike thought I was looking for the Oreo's. Once the guy at the outlet said no ms6's just oreos I didn't ask now much.

activerideshop.com

Online & In Stores

30% Off All Sale Shoes

Enter Checkout Code: WUW109

*Valid 5/5/10

[h2]Nike SB Dunk High Shoe Deep Orange/Blue Sapphire [/h2]Sizes- 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5
price after coupon code- $52.48
1zouxhh.jpg

they have a few other random sb's, check em out.

btw I work at the A.J. Wright over in Highland, IN and when I went in today they had put out some Nike's.
I seen a few pairs of B-Grade Barnstormer AM 90's and one pair of gray/navy 90 in a 8.5 all $40.
Also, about 8 pairs of B-Grade black/neon Air Max 2003's (also $40). Then we had one pair of A-Grade Triple Black Lebron VI's, only a size 9 for $40, I swooped it up though.
So check out your local A.J. Wrights.

Bummer they had the skate mentals on Activerideshop. but they're all gone. When I called the Monroe Outlet Ohio they still had Space Jam tshirts, the black one with the shoes bleeding blue and white. They even had Ms. They also still have Space Jam hoodies in an XL I think.

The Oreo's are probably going to be 99 huh?

Just copped a pair of Oreo's from Miromar. Guy on the phone said they have a fsr up to a sz 15.

Good looking DLEE2703

Just grabbed a pair of Oreo's from Miromar also.  They still have a bunch left...thanks to DLee!

wow called back to find out I got the one worker at 10 am who was on vacation so didn't know what I was talking about. just got an 11. they still have a bunch. cheers DLEE

wow called back to find out I got the one worker at 10 am who was on vacation so didn't know what I was talking about. just got an 11. they still have a bunch. cheers DLEE

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Motor Sports just came in, definately worth the $126 paid.
pimp.gif

Now just gotta find a twin for it.
nerd.gif

I haven't received my pair yet. Where are you located?

got my motorsports... shipping was quick
eek.gif
then again im in nj
laugh.gif
... but ya shoes are flawless... i cant even tell they bgrade beside the orange box and the b stamped on the label... they didnt double box but watever
smh.gif
... i passed on oreos because i already copped these and dude said one of the shoes was messed up on the leather so i was like nah im good... but good lookin out on the heads up for the motorsports they are fire
pimp.gif

im in jersey too, so i should be receiving my pair today and if not then prob tomorrow. glad to hear that theyre lookin good.

Originally Posted by you go boy

got my motorsports... shipping was quick
eek.gif
then again im in nj
laugh.gif
... but ya shoes are flawless... i cant even tell they bgrade beside the orange box and the b stamped on the label... they didnt double box but watever
smh.gif
... i passed on oreos because i already copped these and dude said one of the shoes was messed up on the leather so i was like nah im good... but good lookin out on the heads up for the motorsports they are fire
pimp.gif

Damn they weren't double boxed? Right before I made my 2 orders, I told the dude a couple of times to make sure that they were double boxed..

My motorsports came in today too (cbus, oh) - my pair is flawless with no discoloring at all!
pimp.gif

No double box - just wraped in a couple nike bags and taped up! 
indifferent.gif

They all good thou - thanks again NT for the heads up!

The Oreos are B-Grades, I had the person I spoke with check each shoe for me, said only flaw was some stiching on the left shoe. But really can't tell.

Back
Top Bottom