OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citadel, CA:

Hash wall was pathetic from my perspective.  Had some orange flyknit whatevers at $70 for 30% off additionally.  Not really my thing so I didn't note the details.

Bones Free 5.0 Trainers, as well as the Alabama and Super Bowl.  $70-100 range.

Green/Yellow Hyperrevs for $90.  Various 2013 Hyperdunks for $100.
Still have up to size 12 on Alabama. I can not find a 13. Have called Cypress,Citadel,Niagara(doesn't have any),Milipitas. Have a feeling they may not have made anything bigger. All 3 stores have up to 12. Orange County also has up to 12.

Last edited:

Still have up to size 12 on Alabama. I can not find a 13. Have called Cypress,Citadel,Niagara(doesn't have any),Milipitas. Have a feeling they may not have made anything bigger. All 3 stores have up to 12.
talk to a nike rep and have them look up the style code. chances are theyre out there and you could swing a phone order

where at? footlocker at AZ mills? how about Chandler Mall?
AZ Mills I saw had the Kobe Shirts. Chandler mall Kids footlocker had the What the Kobe shirts for kids.

Sorry forgot to mention location. But I would assume all FTL would follow as well.

Had to return a few things at Jersey Gardens. Nothing new since I was there a week or so ago. But they did have a ton of Flyknit Trainers in the all pink and the squadron blue cws at $119.99.

AZ Mills I saw had the Kobe Shirts. Chandler mall Kids footlocker had the What the Kobe shirts for kids.

Sorry forgot to mention location. But I would assume all FTL would follow as well.

Thanks brother Im in AZ but I'm out in the boonies. Real far from the malls, so you really help when u give arizona updates. Thank u so much

Last edited:
Wish Conroe clearance outlet got the heat like that one in Cali. Though I did get some lebron prisms there once

Sorry if this has been asked before but I tried doing a google search but got nothing...

Does outlets always have "extra __% off" every weekend starting on thursday?

The most local outlet in my area is the SL Clearance . Just wondering about other "outlet" titled stores...

On that note, if an item goes in the category of "extra _% off" during that weekend, can a person ask for a price differential adjustment?

Thanks.

Sorry if this has been asked before but I tried doing a google search but got nothing...

Does outlets always have "extra __% off" every weekend starting on thursday?

The most local outlet in my area is the SL Clearance . Just wondering about other "outlet" titled stores...

On that note, if an item goes in the category of "extra _% off" during that weekend, can a person ask for a price differential adjustment?

Thanks.

All stores i believe start their sales on Thursday and end Sunday
They almost always have some sales going on each weekend but the good sales (off the hashwall or clearance apparel) come around on holiday weekends
Always call on wednesday to see what sale they will have, if any.

Wish Conroe clearance outlet got the heat like that one in Cali. Though I did get some lebron prisms there once

Conroe outlet has good stuff a lot of the time, 2 weeks ago they had fighter jet foams for 100 and they sat for a few days (no po's)

All stores i believe start their sales on Thursday and end Sunday
They almost always have some sales going on each weekend but the good sales (off the hashwall or clearance apparel) come around on holiday weekends
Always call on wednesday to see what sale they will have, if any.
Conroe outlet has good stuff a lot of the time, 2 weeks ago they had fighter jet foams for 100 and they sat for a few days (no po's)

Dang bro. Wish I knew. If you see anything hot up there post it in here if you get a chance

So what's with the San Leandro store always having some good finds? 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom