OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will do nothing Besides i think i saw District manager as i was leaving from the toro release she was walking towards the store lol.

Sometimes the box will also have a "Cosmetic Seconds" sticker. That's what happened on my Jordan XX8 Oak Hills. Although to be honest I didn't notice anything wrong with them.

As far as employees taking stuff for themselves.... That's just gonna happen. Its a perk of working there. And to be honest there are very few perks of working at any retail store. I cant speak for Nike stores in particular (I've never worked at one) but I have worked at several retail stores. It sucks. Dealing with the general public is not fun. Being worked to death is not fun. Getting paid barely minimum wage is not fun. If they keep some of the Fire merchandise than so be it. I would much rather them have the stuff then it being bought up mostly by resellers (Like the recent picture of the completely filled van). If they're reselling the stuff then that's a different story. Its not ideal (Ideally Nike would properly supply the demand) but it doesn't really bother me. Lying about not having merchandise, being lazy, and not doing there job properly DOES bother me.

Had a pretty good come up today at Tanger Outlets in Glendale...Normally they don't have much but I have been wanting the London AM1 and for $33 (41 + 40% off and 10% military) I am so hype....

Nike Retro Breaker was $19 and the AM95 for the little one was $19. Nike Free 3.0 for the missus was $45 after discount...

No Jordans worth mentioning but not surprising...Glendale Nike gets no heat...
For a sec… I was like …. Glendale, CA????     no AirRaabbbb Glendale, AZ… DUH!    

Yea they were stocked to the brim with both flyknit models... $49.99 w/ 40% off today (memorial day)

I got a pair last month so I passed...

edit: The flyknit lunars were $69.99 with the discount. 

Last edited:
glendale, az has these in $69

554887-410.jpg

Tulare , ca has these. biggest sz is 10.5 though

Last edited:
Nice I seen them there a month ago. I might head out to grab a pair. Thanks for the update

Last edited:
West San Jose, CA outlet had the all yellow flyknit trainers for 129.99. They also had FSR of Electric Green flyknit trainers for the same price. Squadron Blue/Pink FSR at 119.99 and Turquoise trainers for 119.99.

As for Lunar One's they only had the volt colorway for men.

No tech fleece, nothing much of note.

Anymore windbreakers?
I Was there at around noon...grabbed what looked like the last large but they had a ton of XL, XXL and S/M

They also had the blue breaker with the yellow zipped pockets that were posted a few pages back...

I picked these because they would go better with my Tech Fleece Pants...

West San Jose, CA outlet had the all yellow flyknit trainers for 129.99. They also had FSR of Electric Green flyknit trainers for the same price. Squadron Blue/Pink FSR at 119.99 and Turquoise trainers for 119.99.

As for Lunar One's they only had the volt colorway for men.

No tech fleece, nothing much of note.

Dam I was there Saturday! Now I gotta go back and pick up some trainers!

Just returned a pair of camo jordan futures to ontario mills nike outlet.. Size 8 if anyone cares for it

Citadel, CA:

Hash wall was pathetic from my perspective.  Had some orange flyknit whatevers at $70 for 30% off additionally.  Not really my thing so I didn't note the details.

Bones Free 5.0 Trainers, as well as the Alabama and Super Bowl.  $70-100 range.

Green/Yellow Hyperrevs for $90.  Various 2013 Hyperdunks for $100.

FTL Stores

Kobe shirts on sale for $14.99 (Almost all of last year's designs)

What the Kobe Shirts Kid Sizes for $9.99 (Kids Footlocker)

Last edited:
Tanger outlet at Deer Park in NY had the bunny 8's when I went yesterday. Not sure if they still have in stock but you could call in and ask

cabazon, ca

mc trainers though no 11, 11.5 and imight have gotten the last sz 12

posted the info in the flyknit thread so id call quick

Last edited:
Just returned a pair of Kobe IX EM "Easter" to San Jose, size 10.5, price was 119.99 if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom