Official March Madness 2023 Thread

1678983347543.png

maybe one day gtown will be byke :lol:

giphy.gif

Omg just saw the Zona score lmao. Worse than Virginia. Who needs a 12/5 upset when you have a 13 and 15 winning :pimp:

First time today: YTV’s debuted the Quad Box for the night games

A4DD71CB-B02E-4B81-977F-9809733F820E.jpeg
Ugh I’m so jealous. They didn’t give me ****. All I have is an alert that my price is going up next month (for the first time in 3 years!). Do you have a higher plan than the Base Plan? I’m not sure if they rolled out this limited release based on plan type or market.

Ugh I’m so jealous. They didn’t give me ****. All I have is an alert that my price is going up next month (for the first time in 3 years!). Do you have a higher plan than the Base Plan? I’m not sure if they rolled out this limited release based on plan type or market.
Just the Base Plan. I used to have Base Plan + Sports Plus but haven't for a few months, so I guess there's no reason I should have the Quad Box over you or anyone else.

Duke up 25
Texas up 17
Auburn up 17

Northwestern-Boise State seems to be the only competitive game in this frame.

So you have to call YTTV to get the quad box feature added or is it somewhere in my settings? I always wondered if they had something like that.

Not surprised about the price hike with the NFL on board now. I wish they'd bring back MLB already.

So you have to call YTTV to get the quad box feature added or is it somewhere in my settings? I always wondered if they had something like that.

Not surprised about the price hike with the NFL on board now. I wish they'd bring back MLB already.
It's a slow roll out.

dookies wouldve won anyways but wouldve been nice if they called foul on those hack contests on ORU

Back
Top Bottom