OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Modzilla I'll post detail shots of mine later, the bag ran me a whoopin' 90$!!!...it has a laptop compartment with incredibly good padding on the back it has 2 front zipped compartments in the front, one which has about 4 slots for documents and things of that sort, the main compartment is padded all around and fits ALOT of %*@!...I took about 60% of my clothes just in that bag and my camera gear, the main compartment Aldo has two zipup net pouches and it has two side pocket compartments, the bag also has Velcro openings which im assuming are for a water bottle...this bag is a beast...just one big $%! bag...lol

Modzilla I'll post detail shots of mine later, the bag ran me a whoopin' 90$!!!...it has a laptop compartment with incredibly good padding on the back it has 2 front zipped compartments in the front, one which has about 4 slots for documents and things of that sort, the main compartment is padded all around and fits ALOT of %*@!...I took about 60% of my clothes just in that bag and my camera gear, the main compartment Aldo has two zipup net pouches and it has two side pocket compartments, the bag also has Velcro openings which im assuming are for a water bottle...this bag is a beast...just one big $%! bag...lol

Nice fits ya...those green lebrons is
pimp.gif

Today..

2m2jpky.jpg

2yloggw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom