OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
No go on the bel airs but gammas are confirmed. If anybody knows where the bel airs are let me know.

I'm looking for the Bel Airs too. Willing to get out to MD if its confirmed.

Meanwhile back at home, South Chi Jordan XX8 green camo update:

$109.99

sz 9 through 14 with 10.5 being the only half size in that run, as of 1:30 pm CST.

Double the inventory on the Jordan XX8 Oak Hill:

$89.99 but not sure on sizes.

Hagerstown nike outlet in MD is not getting the gamma 11's. but they are getting Lebron 11 Kings Pride in sizes from GS-Mens and Grape 5's in preschool and GS sizes this saturday. Just a heads up

Any ny outlets getting anything? Going to head out this weekend regardless but always better to have a heads up

a while ago. I returned a 2010 db 3 size 15 (picked up for someone that didn't want them) and the outlet store 1st, didn't have a price for them in the system yet then priced them at retail and sold them. it doesn't happen all of the time but I does happen.

also, most of the signature shoes hitting outlets are marked like $20 below msrp. when the bgrade toro 4s hit Arundel mills, they were only $10 below msrp.
tears, that my size 

Any ny outlets getting anything? Going to head out this weekend regardless but always better to have a heads up

Sneaker Steal ‏@sneakersteal 4h
If you're a New York follower and frequent the outlet of "Deers" you got Gamma XI's on your plate also.

Belairs will be at national harbor. Read the riddle sneakersteal posted.

Even though my area isn't mentioned in the riddle (or anywhere else for that matter) I think I might need to make a trip to my local store this Saturday. Are the Gamma's B-grades or cosmetic seconds?

Hagerstown nike outlet in MD is not getting the gamma 11's. but they are getting Lebron 11 Kings Pride in sizes from GS-Mens and Grape 5's in preschool and GS sizes this saturday. Just a heads up
you know the price on the KP's by any chance?

Deer Park will b mobbed on Saturday..even employees have a hard time coppin there..

Just went to Tanger in Glendale, Az.... They didn't have anything. No sales (on shoes).

40% off of jackets. It was just a bunch of running jackets. If u need cleats for kids, they had all black baseball cleats for $20 and girls soccer cleats for $10...

Can someone please post the the product code for the flyknit lunar (black) from first couple of pages. Lookig to find a sz 7 in women (5.5 in men). Any info would be appreciated. Thank u

It must be nice to be able to charge full price for b-grades. I still want a pair but its kind of lame. But since the Gammas are regularly $250+ on ebay I guess $179.99 isn't too bad. And that's probably why Nike/Jordan don't go after resellers. The make the crazy retail prices look almost reasonable.

Just got this coupon in an email from Nike. Not sure if it's 1 time use or what, but I won't be going to a Factory Store anytime soon so I figured I'd post it here.

View media item 845012

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom