OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folsom, Ca Outlet

Flyknit Frees in Royal and Volt CW - 49.99 (FSR)
White/Black/Res Flight Ones - 69.99 (FSR)
leather dark Brown Janoski - 64.99 (FSR)
A Few TB Hyperdunks (Red, Blue, and black) 2013 74.99 (FSR)

A pair of Jordan KO's 110.99 size 12.5 on the counter.

Also had basketball never stop tees for 9.99

They had the Kobe RingSSSSS shirt at the Chandler, AZ Nike Store for 40% off this weekend $24.99 sale price. They also had the Lebron King x 5 shirt there too same price. I should have copped. G Damn't!

The JBJ Trainer shipment was a mistake from the manufacturer.  They figured it out mid-shipment.  Nike just let whatever happened happen, and any Factory store that got them can just sell them.  But I was told that they aren't supposed to be sold until Tuesday.

This may be common knowledge, but if you leave items in your cart at Jimmy Jazz, they will apparently send you promo codes to encourage you to complete your order.

I flirted with copping the AM 98 retro over the weekend, and got partially through check out before I decided to wait and just play the odds for subsequent discounts. I closed out with the items still in my cart and having completed the first step or two of checkout.

Later that night I got an email with an offer for 5% off to complete the offer. Today, I got an email with a code for 10% off (LK15 is the code, BTW) if I completed the order.

Neither of these beat the best code I could find otherwise (ebatessavejj was 10 off 100/ 20-150/ 35-250). But interesting nonetheless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom