Official Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito - November 13th, 2010 9pm - Dallas Cowboys Stadium

Son took a beating
laugh.gif
.. I'm glad though, still bitter over the Cotto fight and then the glove scandal right after.. I dont know if anyone is seeing Pac right now. But, patiently waiting for the Mayweather fight.. that's my boy.

Kellerman was doing everything in his power to bait Mayweather there. Calling Manny slower and more vulnerable and giving a soft handed verbal @$*$+ slap by saying he's waited so long in putting it off. Wonder if the bait was taken...

Kellerman was doing everything in his power to bait Mayweather there. Calling Manny slower and more vulnerable and giving a soft handed verbal @$*$+ slap by saying he's waited so long in putting it off. Wonder if the bait was taken...

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i dont see how mayweather can beat manny. this dude was going toe to toe with a guy much bigger than him and made it look damn easy. 

Styles.

Pac doesn't look as good when he's against a counter-puncher with a great right hand (both JMM fights and the 1st Morales match).

Then again, Mayweather would have to be much more aggressive if he fights him.
He lays against the ropes and Manny will kill him.

It's not about height with Pac vs. Mayweather. Mayweather first priority is defense and countering shots.

Them two fighting would be like the best offensive team vs best defensive team... in any sport.
laugh.gif

I think it's a toss up.

Son took a beating
laugh.gif
.. I'm glad though, still bitter over the Cotto fight and then the glove scandal right after.. I dont know if anyone is seeing Pac right now. But, patiently waiting for the Mayweather fight.. that's my boy.

great fight

margarito didn't quit, props to him

those combos manny was throwing, though. especially that 6 hit combo
eek.gif

pimp.gif

This fight was worth the $50

roll.gif
@ dude saying PAC needs to stop taking steroids,
Dudes obviously a Mayweather fan
laugh.gif

This fight was worth the $50

roll.gif
@ dude saying PAC needs to stop taking steroids,
Dudes obviously a Mayweather fan
laugh.gif

great fight

margarito didn't quit, props to him

those combos manny was throwing, though. especially that 6 hit combo
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

It's not a good idea for Manny to fight Paul Williams. Mayweather should be his next opponent and I'd still take Mayweather in that fight.
Bob Arum would be out of his damn mind to let Manny fight Punisher or Martinez...$%+% a Mayweather fight, if Pac were to beat either of those dudes he should make the transition to full time politician. There would be nothing for him left to do in boxing.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

It's not a good idea for Manny to fight Paul Williams. Mayweather should be his next opponent and I'd still take Mayweather in that fight.
Bob Arum would be out of his damn mind to let Manny fight Punisher or Martinez...$%+% a Mayweather fight, if Pac were to beat either of those dudes he should make the transition to full time politician. There would be nothing for him left to do in boxing.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

JD214 wrote:

The way Pac talks
pimp.gif

What Margarito said was true
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, We fight to the end
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Guess "De La Hoya" is not in that "we".

Naw
laugh.gif
, Dude once said to Jim Rome something about him not being Mexican or some @!$% like that. So he is not in the "we".

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

JD214 wrote:

The way Pac talks
pimp.gif

What Margarito said was true
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, We fight to the end
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Guess "De La Hoya" is not in that "we".

Naw
laugh.gif
, Dude once said to Jim Rome something about him not being Mexican or some @!$% like that. So he is not in the "we".

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Damn, Margacheato looked like a skeleton...Son, he looks drained...
Did yall see that look of relief and that evil Jafar grin he had when they said 150?

Manny's taking this.
I mean, we already know he's gonna win the early rounds...
And it's not like Cheato has one punch knockout power...
And it's not like Manny gets fatigued. He spent 12 rounds hitting Clottey's elbows and he looked like he could go for another 12 rounds.
And it's not like Manny's gonna let him stand in front of him and bang on his body...

At 144, though, I don't think Manny can knock him out or even really hurt him. But hell, Manny never really hurt De La Hoya in their fight he just overwhelmed him. I see the same @!!@ happening tomorrow, except Cheato makes it to the final round.

Pacman in a decision.

Soooooo...
Look who hit right on the nose...
laugh.gif

Amazing performance by Manny with such a bigger fighter...

I never thought I would see the day Cheato would take a beating like that...

That beating was worst than the one Mosley gave him...

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

eek.gif
when was this? throw a link or something up

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My bad, forgive me fam, I musta been half sleep when I read it, Arum said its NOT a good possibility
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

eek.gif
when was this? throw a link or something up

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My bad, forgive me fam, I musta been half sleep when I read it, Arum said its NOT a good possibility
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Damn, Margacheato looked like a skeleton...Son, he looks drained...
Did yall see that look of relief and that evil Jafar grin he had when they said 150?

Manny's taking this.
I mean, we already know he's gonna win the early rounds...
And it's not like Cheato has one punch knockout power...
And it's not like Manny gets fatigued. He spent 12 rounds hitting Clottey's elbows and he looked like he could go for another 12 rounds.
And it's not like Manny's gonna let him stand in front of him and bang on his body...

At 144, though, I don't think Manny can knock him out or even really hurt him. But hell, Manny never really hurt De La Hoya in their fight he just overwhelmed him. I see the same @!!@ happening tomorrow, except Cheato makes it to the final round.

Pacman in a decision.

Soooooo...
Look who hit right on the nose...
laugh.gif

Amazing performance by Manny with such a bigger fighter...

I never thought I would see the day Cheato would take a beating like that...

That beating was worst than the one Mosley gave him...

Back
Top Bottom