Official Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito - November 13th, 2010 9pm - Dallas Cowboys Stadium

i dont see how mayweather can beat manny. this dude was going toe to toe with a guy much bigger than him and made it look damn easy. 

The way Pac talks
pimp.gif

What Margarito said was true
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, We fight to the end
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

mehh i'm not giving margarito any props for hanging in there. he deserved to get beat for slapping my man cotto with those plates in his gloves.

True indeed.......

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by jd2384

props for tonio for goin all the way though man..that's heart right there 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this
props  to manny

I was suprised he went all 12 rounds. I can't even count how many head shots dude took. I thought pac was gonna knock him out.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this
props  to manny

I was suprised he went all 12 rounds. I can't even count how many head shots dude took. I thought pac was gonna knock him out.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I don't order fights on ppv but Floyd and pac is a MUST I'd pay $10 dollars at the bar to watch that
FIXED
I'd pay to watch it at someone's house who already paid for the fight

but it ain't going to happen...ever.

Great fight, Margarito is a beast for not giving up

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I don't order fights on ppv but Floyd and pac is a MUST I'd pay $10 dollars at the bar to watch that
FIXED
I'd pay to watch it at someone's house who already paid for the fight

but it ain't going to happen...ever.

Great fight, Margarito is a beast for not giving up

grin.gif
yet another Pacquiao domination

At this point only a win over Mayweather will impress me. There is no competition out there,
30t6p3b.gif
at all these sacrificial lambs

Originally Posted by DR813

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this
props  to manny

i think it was the 10th or 11th round manny fired off a 4 hit combo straight to dudes face, he paused to look at the ref like "you gonna stop this?"

It's not about height with Pac vs. Mayweather. Mayweather first priority is defense and countering shots.

Them two fighting would be like the best offensive team vs best defensive team... in any sport.
laugh.gif

I think it's a toss up.

grin.gif
yet another Pacquiao domination

At this point only a win over Mayweather will impress me. There is no competition out there,
30t6p3b.gif
at all these sacrificial lambs

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i dont see how mayweather can beat manny. this dude was going toe to toe with a guy much bigger than him and made it look damn easy. 

Styles.

Pac doesn't look as good when he's against a counter-puncher with a great right hand (both JMM fights and the 1st Morales match).

Then again, Mayweather would have to be much more aggressive if he fights him.
He lays against the ropes and Manny will kill him.

Originally Posted by DR813

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this
props  to manny

i think it was the 10th or 11th round manny fired off a 4 hit combo straight to dudes face, he paused to look at the ref like "you gonna stop this?"

Back
Top Bottom