Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Got my shoes from eastbay the other day. The box was beat to %@%#. Shoes are OK but still it's a nice box and would have liked it to be in good condition. Oh well, just happy I got them and Manny got the win.

damn missed out on the white and golds/ might have to scoope them black reds along with the hoody/ BTW Manny just pounded on Margarito but gotta respect the dude showed some heart/Congrats Manny on the win!!!

i love that manny is so humble....he isnt like the flashy bling bling im the %%% and flaunts it type of boxer or celebrity for that matter, i just love how he rolls in with a polo and some jeans and the stuff that nike throws on him to advertise. He is really a nice guy too.

hey Relley008 were those boom boxes raffled away as gifts from nike or the chance to buy them?? thats a sweet set!!

Pacquiao Knows 8 World Titles. Pacquiao Victory Shirt
pimp.gif

fbb4a7d79b7135ece2e1585f3e505c1a.jpg

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

hey Relley008 were those boom boxes raffled away as gifts from nike or the chance to buy them?? thats a sweet set!!
It was supposedly an open raffle available to everybody, they had a sign up box were you put all your info (name, email ect. for marketing purposes no doubt) in the store. Funny how only the members in the VIP section won all the prizes.  Thanks, its one of my favorite pieces
happy.gif

That 8 titles shirt
pimp.gif
 match perfectly with wht/gld 1.2 low trainers 

@GZA73: I liked the released version, but nice samples nonetheless I still need a pair
but paying a ridiculous price is holding me back. ugh!

yup checked on page 58 too and didnt see any answer about the 8 titles tee...i remember someone said that the 8 titles shirt would be releasing but ive read from page 38 and still cant see the older post...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

yup checked on page 58 too and didnt see any answer about the 8 titles tee...i remember someone said that the 8 titles shirt would be releasing but ive read from page 38 and still cant see the older post...

Sorry page 57

Page 57 says on Tuesday, but i'm sure sometime this week so just check your local Champs and NT stores along with NDC. This one is definitely way nicer than the 7 titles. 

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Originally Posted by jrjmd

Sorry page 57
thanks man!
smile.gif
hope its pushes thru...

Originally Posted by Relley008

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

It was supposedly an open raffle available to everybody, they had a sign up box were you put all your info (name, email ect. for marketing purposes no doubt) in the store. Funny how only the members in the VIP section won all the prizes.  Thanks, its one of my favorite pieces
happy.gif

That 8 titles shirt
pimp.gif
 match perfectly with wht/gld 1.2 low trainers 

that's what i thought too! good thing i didn't sign up on for the raffle, they did not even check identification, they just gave away the prizes after calling out the person's name, and "Nanay" got lucky too, she won the painting and the Destroyer jacket

Just called Champs SF asking about the "8th World Titles Tee" and they said that if they have it it should be in tomorrow but that corporate
is asking them to send back all Manny Pacquiao items and that they have no idea why...

Originally Posted by r3l3ntl3ss

Just called Champs SF asking about the "8th World Titles Tee" and they said that if they have it it should be in tomorrow but that corporate
is asking them to send back all Manny Pacquiao items and that they have no idea why...
Yes...8 Titles Tee will be available tomorrow...MOST Champs that had Pacquiao apparel will get them...

However, for the second part of that statement...100% not true...

JM

Back
Top Bottom