Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Gotta rep up those Pacman gear people!
pimp.gif

Fight was really boring though. Pacman going old school with that "pompyang" move.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

Gotta rep up those Pacman gear people!
pimp.gif

Fight was really boring though. Pacman going old school with that "pompyang" move.
laugh.gif
Haha! Made me LMAO when I saw him do that move.."ala FPJ!"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

^ Hahahah how was the fight...lack luster (as expected)?~

he dominated the whole 12 rounds. except the 3 punches that are thrown by clottey.
roll.gif

Yeah that fight was totally lopsided. Manny thrown punches: 1231 Clottey thrown punches: 399 Manny is a beast!

On other note, one of the commentators had me laughing when he said, "bang!, bang!, bang!....lmao

Originally Posted by lbj19

Hey guys great pickups, I see a lot of kababayans in the US showing their Filipino Heritage.

T21D, you also a Filipino bro?

Ptngina, how's the fit on those N98 track jacket, am planning to get one but don't know my size. Can you help me with the measurements? Or the simplest comparison would be what size are you in the shirts (how do you wear it? Loose or jus right or fit) and what size are you in the Track Jacket? Will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I'll try to take measurement and let you know.

Congrats to PACMAN! I wore the Mural aka Pride Tee tonight.

Those who thought the Clottey fight wasn't exciting and boring. This is foreshadowing of what Mayweather will be doing except with more effective countering.

I still believe in the Pacman.

Can't wait for the next MP shoe this fall
wink.gif

Hey guys great pickups, I see a lot of kababayans in the US showing their Filipino Heritage.

Ptngina, how's the fit on those N98 track jacket, am planning to get one but don't know my size. Can you help me with the measurements? Or the simplest comparison would be what size are you in the shirts (how do you wear it? Loose or jus right or fit) and what size are you in the Track Jacket? Will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
width, from armpit to pit, about 23-24 inches.

lenght, top of colar to bottom of jacket, about 30-31 inches.

for those who bought the track jacket can you please indicate the size you got in the track jacket and the size that u got in the current release of tees just so I know which to size to buy. Thanks

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by bmack11

...went back today to try on the track jackets...had to pass... they looked GREAT, but no XXL...
mad.gif

2XLs are late from Nike...they'll be in early next week...JM
i hope we get a 2xl in cause that xl is snug!! lol. t21d is 99% flip & 1% hispanic! na j/k he's flip 100%. 

Originally Posted by ptngina

thanks ptngina, but which size is this from? and which size did you get in the current shirts? thanks

Originally Posted by ptngina

thanks ptngina, but which size is this from? and which size did you get in the current shirts? thanks

My bad. The measurements are from a SZ Large N98 track jacket. Shirts I got a size large and they run true 'cause they are cotton instead of drifit. Just an example, the Lights out Pacman Knows shirt in a Large is smaller than the MP logo shirt that released right now.

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

^ This fall.....care to elaborate?~
The after fight interview last night, gives a glimpse of MP fighting in the fall.

Since last May 2009, Nike has been releasing Nike Pacquiao edition shoes before his fights, except for the "Lights Out"(came out end of September 2009).

Nike knows Manny is Hot right now and will take advantage.

Back
Top Bottom