Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Got my shoes and gear ready for fight lets go manny 
smokin.gif
tongue.gif
 and for  all the manny haters 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

...agree about the short..looked at them again today and passed...needed pockets ...
mad.gif
!!!! Liked the hooded jackets...esp. the grey, but still waiting for the track jackets...

Originally Posted by JunyaJordan

you say thats why they get locked im just tryna help out fellow pinoys... im not profiting off anything...i know these aee kind of hard to get .... is that so wrong para sa lahat ng contry men ko?
rules are rules pare. ignorance of the rules will not get you exempted. your intentions are good. but you may get a warning or this thread get closed because of your post. why don't you just place it in your sig?

Damn, that sucks no pockets. But, I'll probably buy the Trainers either use them as my gym shoe or work not sure yet. Anyone that as wore them outside, any input on comfort and durability?

Thanks in advance.~

true... i do all my NTing off my iphone so its hard for me to do all that.. ill do that next time.. but anyway i had to pass on shorts to.. kinda comfy i might just for balling.. cant wait till the fight.. i cant rock shoes though its raining..
frown.gif
cant wait to see if they release more mannys" tho

Loving the way these feel...  Wish the gold was just a little different shade but not going to complain.  Also a little off topic but I heard a rumor that Nike laid off or fired the guy who designed the manny pacquiao line.. any truth to this?  Any help appreciated...

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat. 

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Loving the way these feel...  Wish the gold was just a little different shade but not going to complain.  Also a little off topic but I heard a rumor that Nike laid off or fired the guy who designed the manny pacquiao line.. any truth to this?  Any help appreciated...

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 
Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat. 

Yes the Trainer 1 designer was fired. There's a link to the article in the Philippines region

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

^From ppizzel in the SC 2010 Thread

http://forum.philboxing.c...ewtopic.php?f=1&t=159365
That's a shame man...
I didn't like this recent set of Pacquiao gear, felt very uninspired and generic. I really hope he was replaced with someone who was at least familiar with the Filipino culture and can translate that in the designs to come like Mike Friolo did (the shield, the shoes, the clothes, the robe, everything)

These must really be at ALL Champs.

I went in my local CHAMPS and I kid you not this STORE GETS NOTHING. NOTHING..... Most the store is just clearance shoes  but they sure did have these and all the gear.

Shoes are super DOPE in person and all the gear is nice. I would cop shoes only on disco tho.

Hey guys great pickups, I see a lot of kababayans in the US showing their Filipino Heritage.

T21D, you also a Filipino bro?

Ptngina, how's the fit on those N98 track jacket, am planning to get one but don't know my size. Can you help me with the measurements? Or the simplest comparison would be what size are you in the shirts (how do you wear it? Loose or jus right or fit) and what size are you in the Track Jacket? Will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom