Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

I never realized how overrated Mike Vick was by the General public.
If you put a gun to my head I would still bet on RGIII to beat Vick in a straight line footrace.
But Vick said he runs a sub 4.4 still so it must be true :rolleyes

You really think he's overrated? I actually think he's underrated. Everyone highlights his interceptions and injuries, but a good amount of his interceptions were tipped off of our receivers' hands into the oppositions' ( :smh: ) and there's really no way to defend his injuries. He's actually pretty accurate if you watched the games..

All this Vick hate is pure comedy

I can understand Eli, Brees, Brady and so on being ahead of Vick as far as QBs go but yall saying Stafford?.........come on Stafford?.......:rofl:

And like I said every year EA messes up rating but has an update during the 1st few weeks to fix the ratings and as the season goes along ratings change based on real life stats and play on the field

Like last years update during the season had Victor Cruz :smokin but when the game first came out last year Victor Cruz wasnt even on the game :lol: and when he 1st was his ratings was straight garbage :x

So if you dont like the ratings wait until about October a correct update will be out

Last edited:
In the history of the NFL only 4 QBs have thrown for over 5000 yards.

Matt Stafford is one of them.

No running game, no defense and he took his team to the playoffs.

But yep Mike Vick is the goods :lol:

In the history of the NFL only 4 QBs have thrown for over 5000 yards.
Matt Stafford is one of them.
No running game, no defense and he took his team to the playoffs.
But yep Mike Vick is the goods :lol:

and how many times has he made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs?

and how many times has he lead his team to the NFC championship?

and how many playoff wins does he have under his belt?

ok thought so

Vick has done all of the above

lets not forget this is the guy who as a youngin in the NFL went into Green Bay and beat Brett Farve in the playoffs in his house

I just now noticed your avi so I see y u so quick to defend that Stafford guy :lol:

and how many times has he made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs?
and how many times has he lead his team to the NFC championship?
and how many playoff wins does he have under his belt?
ok thought so
Vick has done all of the above
lets not forget this is the guy who as a youngin in the NFL went into Green Bay and beat Brett Farve in the playoffs in his house
I just now noticed your avi so I see y u so quick to defend that Stafford guy :lol:

Getting washed in the NFC championship game is an accomplishment? :lol:

Vick threw for 117 yards and ran for 64 in that game in Lambeau, Trent Dilfer led the Bucs to the Super Bowl that year too huh?

Children these days :smh:

Getting washed in the NFC championship game is an accomplishment? :lol:
Vick threw for 117 yards and ran for 64 in that game in Lambeau, Trent Dilfer led the Bucs to the Super Bowl that year too huh?
Children these days :smh:

Stafford hasnt even got there so in our argument (Vick vs. Stafford) yeah thats a acomplishment

Trent Dilfer please the GodFather led the Ravens to the Super Bowl that year

My grandmom coulda been the QB for the Ravens and they still woulda won the ring! The Ravens had arguably the greatest defense EVER in football history that year

Dont make it seem like the Falcons defense carried Vick to the playoffs

Vick made the Falcons unlike Dilfer

Its a reason why everybody in Atlanta is die hard Vick fans and everytime they play in the Georgia Dome he gets a standing O even tho he is in a Eagles uni

but you a fan of your team so no matter what I say you gonna try and defend Stafford

Heard there isnt gonna be a fantasy draft?

thats correct........also "edit player" & "NCAA import draft class" wont be in as well

its such a let down for a lot of people EA is receiving a lot of hate from top gaming blogs/companies/fans

every year I have a group of guys who do a Draft franchise and build teams how we play. We find this way being a lot more fun and competitive and everybody gets to be the team they want to be without having to use the excuse "well my team has no WRs" or "if I had such and such I would be balling"

EA said they are debating on a patch but they said most likely they wont add a patch cause it would bring on TOO many bugs and glitches

so many people did the whole online draft thing and are boycotting this game

Just like Apple they are gonna take out something thats been in the game for YEARS and has been popular to come back next year and act like they added as a NEW feature :smh:

Im still gonna buy the game no matter what cause I just cant mess with NCAA and Madden has been my go to game lately

FYI, the demo won't be dropping tommorrow.

So next week seems most likely.

10. Michael Turner, Atlanta Falcons: 91 overall
Michael Turner might not be able to run with the likes of Adrian Peterson or Jamaal Charles, but when it comes to toughness, trucking, ball carrier vision and stiff arm, the man they call “The Burner” is right up there near the top. And with “Madden’s” new physics engine, I have a feeling defenders are going to be bouncing off of the big man right and left.

9. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs: 91 overall
Second in speed and acceleration behind only Chris Johnson, Jamaal Charles is the type of “Madden” back that can simply take over games if you know how to work him into the open field. Get him around the corner on a toss or sweep and this back is as good as gone.

8. Steven Jackson, St. Louis Rams: 92 overall
Stamina, toughness, trucking and the stiffest of stiff arms is what Steven Jackson brings to the field this year. He doesn’t have the type of breakaway speed you usually look for in a “Madden” back, but when it comes to getting you those tough yards up the middle, Jackson can truck his way through defenders with the best of them.

7. Frank Gore, San Francisco 49ers: 92 overall
One of the top all-around backs in the game (it never hurts when you went to school with one of the game’s producers), Gore has 90-plus speed, juke, stiff arm, ball carrier vision, toughness, stamina, awareness, agility and acceleration. Talk about the complete package.

6. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears: 93 overall
A threat as a runner or receiver, Forte not only has the speed and elusiveness to make defenders look foolish, his elite route running ability, ball carrier vision and stamina make him a must-play on every down.

5. Ray Rice, Baltimore Ravens: 95 overall
I used to play as the Ravens in “Madden” because of that devastating D. Now I play as them because of, as he likes to call himself, “Hey diddle-diddle, Ray Rice up the middle.” Rice puts up huge numbers in “Madden” thanks to eye-popping numbers in areas such as acceleration, agility and spin.

4. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles: 95 overall
LeSean McCoy’s agility, elusiveness, juke and spin move are unrivaled in “Madden 13,” giving "Shady" the ability to make even the best tackler miss, and miss bad. And with all that team speed on Philadelphia once again this year (Michael Vick, DeSean Jackson), look for the Eagles to be one of the most popular teams online again this year.

3. Arian Foster, Houston Texans: 96 overall
Combine top-tier speed and acceleration with one of the best trucking numbers in the game and Arian Foster will be a load to tackle in “Madden 13.” Not many backs have the option to either run by you or run you over, and Foster is among the best at both.

2. Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings: 97 overall
Ever since Adrian Peterson was first made polygonal, "Purple Jesus" has been a favorite among “Madden” gamers for his ability to break games open with his speed and power. Despite coming off injury, “All Day” is back with elite speed, acceleration, and agility numbers in the game, giving you at least one good reason to give the Vikings a try this year.

1. Maurice Jones-Drew, Jacksonville Jaguars: 97 overall
From speed and acceleration to juke and spin, MJD not only does everything well in the game, he’s among the best in each category. Too bad the rest of the Jags are so bad in “Madden;” this might be the first year in which nobody wants to play as the best back in the game.

No Chris Johnson :nerd:

Arian Foster 96 overall
nthat.gif
 Gonna be goin to work with em.

But CJ not making the top 10 just because of an off year. SMH
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom