Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

I will never understand how people insist Stafford is the third best QB in his Division... IMO Cutler is SOOOOO overrated. He's just a big cry baby. IDC what anyone says, the Bears are not that nice and neither is Cutler..

The old style pocket QB is slowy fading QBs are running the spread and using they legs.......even Aaron Rodgers is using the feet
and Vick already did something more Superior then Stafford he is in the record books and HOF twice all ready! His Eagles Jersey is in for his Washington ******** game and his Air Jordan 17s are in for the Minnesota Game when he won in OT and broke the record for most rushing yards in one game by a QB
Let me know is Stafford gets to the HOF let alone playoffs :rofl:
anyways moving on from that...........
EA will be sending out a update after week 1 any way

Stafford got to the playoffs last season... and I'll let ya know when he does it again this year. :smokin

RG3 stats are sickening. 88 on the deep ball accuracy on top of all that..... give me a break. Carson at 84 overall as well :x dude is straight buns.

Not pleased with these ratings. Why the hell are they letting fans decide on certain stats makes no sense.

Last edited:
Some of these stats are piss poor one of the worst I've seen so far? Luck has a 83 Spectacular catch :wow: :smh: come on ea

Edit: after looking at luck stats he is a top 10 qb already :smh:

Last edited:
ACC is acceleration.

There are three different ratings for Throwing Accuracy: Short, Medium and Deep.

No. I'm talking ACC is in accuracy though. They gave RG 3 a higher one then Peyton for deep passing

RG III is faster than Vick now, huh? 

**** this game, b. 
laugh.gif

**** this game, b. :lol:
I really don't see why that is so far fetched though. Vick ran his 4.3 close to 13 years ago? Age should be factored into it.

Now, if RG3 has more elusiveness than Vick, I would have an issue with that.

But speed, I don't see the issue.

**** this game, b. 
laugh.gif
I really don't see why that is so far fetched though. Vick ran his 4.3 close to 13 years ago? Age should be factored into it.

Now, if RG3 has more elusiveness than Vick, I would have an issue with that.

But speed, I don't see the issue.
Vick said he can run a sub 4.4 in 2011. Definitely faster than 4.44. 

Stafford > Vick in my books easy I don't care how he changed the game, I'd still take Stafford over that cat

People saying that Stafford is Better than Vick= Dog Owners................. :tongue:

And Besides, anyone thinking the Lions have a better chance of winning a SB over the Eagles this year...............:rofl:

This Madden is looking nice though....

Oh yea because he said he could we are supposed to take that as gospel. We should have a simple formula that factors in combine 40 time, age, injury history. I don't see the issue with RG having THREE points higher than Vick. And knowing how most speed systems work in sports games, there probably isn't even a visual difference between a 90/93. But I support RG being faster than Vick. Hard data needs to be used. Not word of mouth.

Spectacular catch rating has little if any effect on QB play so the QB ratings for that is pretty much irrelevant.

Some of these ratings are definitely comical though.

Tebow's deep throwing accuracy rating only 2 points lower than Peyton?

RGIII 6 points higher than Manning in that same category?

See if they were known to use analytics when giving out these ratings we might not have a fight. Not sure what they use but most sports games overrate rookies. I see no harm in having them come in low and as the season progresses they can be bumped. No reason RG3 should outrate those that are below him with ZERO years of service.

So RG3 has the same deep ball accuracy as Brady? RG3 being the cover boy for NCAA really has given him a boost. Him and Luck only being separated by 2 points in awareness? isn't that what makes them completely different players?

Eli better than Peyton :wow:

Peyton Hasn't played in forever and Eli had another superb season + SB MVP year, IDK why anyone would be surprised at the fact that he is rated higher than a lot of people in real life and of Madden.

The fact that he is a 97 is insane to me. I'd suspect like 92 the highest

See if they were known to use analytics when giving out these ratings we might not have a fight. Not sure what they use but most sports games overrate rookies. I see no harm in having them come in low and as the season progresses they can be bumped. No reason RG3 should outrate those that are below him with ZERO years of service.

Completely agree. I'm surprised. Usually Madden rates the rookies pretty low. In past years I thought they were doing the ratings thing so you could feel the difference between using a superstar and a bum, looks they're starting to drift away from that a little.

The problem with 2013 Madden is the rating spread. 2012 used the 0-99 scale. This Madden went back to 50-99 scale. So you will see less variance between player ratings. Just something to think about.

My issue is the inconsistency when rating players. If you are going to use deep ball pass % to derive Tebow's deep ball accuracy ratings but you chose not to do that with Big Ben, I have an issue with that.

The problem when you have overall ratings in any sports game is this. People generally have an overall rating in mind BEFORE assigning individual attributes. This creates an issue that makes the roster creator lie to reach a specific overall rating.

Example. If I am editing 2K and I say to myself, "I think Dirk should be an 84" I will edit Dirk up until I see an 84 rating. Even if that means I make him a great rebounder and defender.

This is why overall ratings don't need to exist.

People saying that Stafford is Better than Vick= Dog Owners................. :tongue:
And Besides, anyone thinking the Lions have a better chance of winning a SB over the Eagles this year...............:rofl:
This Madden is looking nice though....

Looks at rosters last year.

Looks at records

Looks at offseason additions

:lol:

I never realized how overrated Mike Vick was by the General public.

If you put a gun to my head I would still bet on RGIII to beat Vick in a straight line footrace.

But Vick said he runs a sub 4.4 still so it must be true :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom