[|~~ Official Macy's Friends & Family Sale ~~|]

I went to a better Macy's and got a nice deal on 2 pairs of Gucci sunglasses 2 years ago. I'll probably get another pair of driving shoe with thisyear's sale.

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

What does "pre sales" mean? I cant pick them up after the 29th? Whats the point of buying pre sales then?

It is so that you can save it before it sells out.
My Macy's actually gives me to options:

(1) Pay for the items and take it home and on the day of the sale, bring the receipt and they will adjust the price.
(2) Pick the items, pay and get charged with discount and then pick it up on the day of the sale.
Pre-sales are you pay for the items, and you'll get the discount on the purchase, but they hold it in the back until the 29th. They don't need to adjust the price for anything there's a pre-sale code at every register to avoid having to do that.

1. Come Pre-sale you can buy your items 19th-28th. There is a code at the registers to do the discount before the 29th.
2. You'll get a receipt to pick up your items starting 29th.
3. Pick them up at the register you paid at.
4. Sign the Pre-sale book saying you got your items.
what RFX meant was that he buys whatever he wants and he can bring it home before the sale...then when the sales starts he just goes back for a price exchange. That way he can have his clothes or whatever he buys without waiting for sale day to pick it up.
Yea I know, but working there I know that is time consuming, associates hate having to do that. If you wanna do that fine but don't step to my register.
laugh.gif

I've done it several times and I prefer it that way. What's even cooler is, that even the items that I purchased that was supposed to be excluded, got discounted as well with the price adjustment.
happy.gif
Also Price- adjustments are only done within 10-days of when you made the purchase, so you'd have to buy them at least on 19th regardless, because the sale starts 29th.

But doesn't the pre-sale start on the 19th but it goes on until the day of the sale? It's not a one day pre-sale right?

just got a g-shock regular $89.99 and paid $66.99+tax on the presale. i think g-shocks are excluded but the lady at the register was nice.
laugh.gif

working at bloomingdale's ftw! discount at both stores

on friday, i presold a $100 g-shock for 80(after tax)-20%

g-shocks are not excluded

i really miss my classic, really p.o-ed that i cant find it

G-shocks are a go...

I would like to hit up Bloomingdale's but I already have like 10 things on hold I don't really need.
laugh.gif

i went crazy with this coupon during Christmas...plus the employee discount is
pimp.gif

i posted this sale in the polo thread last week. been takin presales since last wednesday guys.
u dont even need the coupon for the most part, jus ask the worker for the presale discount (tho some places might be a pain)

Does this coupon apply to North Face and Ralph Lauren or are they both excluded in the 25%?

got like $200 worth of stuff i dont need on presale- gottta go thru 2morro and pick it up and prob end up grabbing more
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom