[|~~ Official Macy's Friends & Family Sale ~~|]

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

By the way, this coupon is good on Polo, right? I wanna double-check.
YEP
happy.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by RFX45

The pic is blocked at my work but how long does this last?
And it's a bit weird that it starts on the 19th, a Sunday.
starts APR 29 - MAY 4th

Thanks, I have a $1k gift card that I can put to good use for this.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Carson's Goodwill Sale is better since they allow discounts on fragrances.

Kohl's 30% and free shipping with their card sales are better for fragrances. I don't like Carson's goodwill sales because I think they exclude Polo, which they don't even sell at all of their stores anyways. And I'm still mad that the State St. Carson's closed.
I never knew Kohl's sell fragrances. But I know they don't have the high end ones such as Gucci and Armani. I liked the State StreetCarson's. They have a decent men's department. The one in Lincolnwood can't come close.

What does "pre sales" mean? I cant pick them up after the 29th? Whats the point of buying pre sales then?

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

What does "pre sales" mean? I cant pick them up after the 29th? Whats the point of buying pre sales then?

It is so that you can save it before it sells out.
My Macy's actually gives me to options:

(1) Pay for the items and take it home and on the day of the sale, bring the receipt and they will adjust the price.
(2) Pick the items, pay and get charged with discount and then pick it up on the day of the sale.

Originally Posted by eplaya06

Originally Posted by eplaya06

What do I write in the space labeled "Associate's Name?"
nerd.gif

That is probably for the sales associate to fill-out so you can't use the same coupon on a different day or something.

Does anyone have an official online coupon? I have this feeling that the salesperson is gonna reject a print out of this one.

(1) Pay for the items and take it home and on the day of the sale, bring the receipt and they will adjust the price.
(2) Pick the items, pay and get charged with discount and then pick it up on the day of the sale.
Pre-sales are you pay for the items, and you'll get the discount on the purchase, but they hold it in the back until the 29th. They don'tneed to adjust the price for anything there's a pre-sale code at every register to avoid having to do that.

1. Come Pre-sale you can buy your items 19th-28th. There is a code at the registers to do the discount before the 29th.
2. You'll get a receipt to pick up your items starting 29th.
3. Pick them up at the register you paid at.
4. Sign the Pre-sale book saying you got your items.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Does anyone have an official online coupon? I have this feeling that the salesperson is gonna reject a print out of this one.
This is the official coupon read it is says online code is MACYSFF

The Associates name doesn't even matter but they will accept a print out in store, all they need is the number on the bar code, most registers will have acopy anyways.

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Pre-sales are you pay for the items, and you'll get the discount on the purchase, but they hold it in the back until the 29th. They don't need to adjust the price for anything there's a pre-sale code at every register to avoid having to do that.

1. Come Pre-sale you can buy your items 19th-28th. There is a code at the registers to do the discount before the 29th.
Thanks guys.

What dept you work at in Macys? I remember when I used to work at sunvalley (not macys), we would trade goods with employees that worked in other stores inthe mall.

Pre-sales are you pay for the items, and you'll get the discount on the purchase, but they hold it in the back until the 29th. They don't need to adjust the price for anything there's a pre-sale code at every register to avoid having to do that.

what RFX meant was that he buys whatever he wants and he can bring it home before the sale...then when the sales starts he just goes back for aprice exchange. That way he can have his clothes or whatever he buys without waiting for sale day to pick it up.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

what RFX meant was that he buys whatever he wants and he can bring it home before the sale...then when the sales starts he just goes back for a price exchange. That way he can have his clothes or whatever he buys without waiting for sale day to pick it up.
Yea I know, but working there I know that is time consuming, associates hate having to do that. If you wanna do that fine but don't step to myregister.
laugh.gif

what RFX meant was that he buys whatever he wants and he can bring it home before the sale...then when the sales starts he just goes back for a price exchange. That way he can have his clothes or whatever he buys without waiting for sale day to pick it up.
Yea I know, but working there I know that is time consuming, associates hate having to do that. If you wanna do that fine but don't step to my register.
laugh.gif

I've done it several times and I prefer it that way. What's even cooler is, that even the items that I purchased that was supposed to be excluded, gotdiscounted as well with the price adjustment.
happy.gif

If I open up an account with them on the same day do I also get the 20% off in addition to the 35% f&f?

Yea I know, but working there I know that is time consuming, associates hate having to do that. If you wanna do that fine but don't step to my register.
laugh.gif

I've done it several times and I prefer it that way. What's even cooler is, that even the items that I purchased that was supposed to be excluded, got discounted as well with the price adjustment.
happy.gif
Also Price- adjustments are only done within 10-days of when you made the purchase, so you'd have to buy them at least on 19th regardless,because the sale starts 29th.

Back
Top Bottom