Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

Quote:
I will the just say that the end of this season will be amazing.
Ben will be VERY important in the next episode.
Charlie will be EXTRA important in the 2nd to last episode.
And Jack will be SUPER important in the season finale.
Real eyes realize real lies!

i think they're souls are in limbo. they are neither in hell or heaven. micheal and walt probably moved on to heaven or whatnot. i think once everyone gets to that island, they get what they want;

locke-no longer a cripple
sun-concived with jin
sawyer-kill his parents killer
charlie-kicked his habbit
kate-got away from the law
etc....

just a theroy tho.....
if you are what you eat...then feed me DOPE.
support hip-hop.myspace.com/sugahill19
did he just step on my kicks!?

^^ OK they are not in limbo

Locke isn't being set up to be the new leader...........

and jack will change at the end of the season........

Richard is very important, he has a long history with the island.....

The reason why i am holding out is the same reason Justhotkicks said earlier, the season is almost over and for me to drop the spoilers will pretty much ruin any suspense the finale has. But for those of you who can't wait much loner. After next weeks episode i will give in my finale spoilers for the season.

And shortly after i will give you guys a brief synopsis of season 4. I will try my best to paint you a picture of what season 4 will look like.

It MIGHT be the last season of LOST. The show was conceived to be 4 seasons long, but the producers don't know at this time whether or not they will go on for a 5th season or end it all in a dramatic theatrical movie.

Nothing has been finalized, but topics concerning the length of time with LOST will air i will keep you guys updated.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
We Roll Deep​

That would be a crazy idea to end the Lost series as
a movie. As far as I know, no television show has ever
done that?

It could be pulled off with Lost though. Only problem is
it might be anticlimatic to end the show in say a 2-3
hour movie.

darkufo.blogspot.com/
Quote:
ABC is set to announce that Lost will end production after two more seasons.

This is what my E! Online partner in crime Marc Malkin just announced in his column, Planet Gossip.

I know. Breathe, Lost fans. Breathe.

Here's what I can tell you. I just spoke to insiders at ABC and they tell me it's true: The network and producers have reached a decision on an end date and they are expected to announce it in the next two weeks. This is meant to be a good thing, because now the producers finally can start mapping out the remaining episodes and start rolling out some of the major reveals and answers we fans have been waiting
for.

I'm also told there are more big changes in store for the show!

According to sources, ABC is planning to push back Lost's return date to January of next year in order to air new episodes back-to-back, and it is also "extremely likely" that Lost will change time slots next season.

Still, the biggest change may be that massive, mind-blowing, cast-related "game-changer" I keep hinting aboutto which I am sworn to secrecy, for it is that bigwhich is revealed in the season finale. (I cannot wait for you to see it.)
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
It MIGHT be the last season of LOST. The show was conceived to be 4 seasons long, but the producers don't know at this time whether or not they will go on for a 5th season or end it all in a dramatic theatrical movie.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
4L8O15S16T23!42​

this episode was great ! i like the interaction between Locke and Rossouo (SC) they just went about there business and did what they had to do.
I dont want LOST to finish but I know the end is near.
All I have to say is thank you NYCKICKS for everything you info is greatly appreciated here.

It should be 1 1/2 seasons and a Movie.
Imagine in a movie you would meet all these LOST fans you never knew existed lol.

When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

^^ nothing is confirmed yet. There are just a lot of rumors going on.

And yes, the season finale is a true "game changer."
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
We Roll Deep​

Quote:
And yes, the season finale is a true "game changer."
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Game changer eh?

Big reveal?

Major defection to the Other side?

I can't wait...Lost is thee :pimp:
pimp.gif
Code:
      I'm in my zoneMY FORM IS SO RARE MAN!!!Sincerely Yours,Seymore Cake

Season finale will definitely be a game changer...mind blowing may be an even better description.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Maybe it's what Jack and Juliet are hiding from us.

Maybe it's Jacob.

Maybe it's a glimpse of the rest of the world and what
is going on at the moment.

I heard the "game changer" has been code named "The Rattlesnake" by the writers, and the only people who will receive the script for the last scenes are those involved and nobody else.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton BranchDwight Schrute:Ryan Howard: I don't think you realize what you're saying.

my thoughts on the game changer.
Another plane crashes or the LOSTies kill all of the others
Just a wild guess

Anyone know where i can get Official Lost Posters and Clothing.
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

Sawyer doesn't look good at all. he can't stand up straight, he's out of breath, and he's been walking around that island with no shoes. his feet must be at risk for infection. but this is just the latest in a series of punishment endured by Sawyer.
1. Tortured by Sayid
2. Shot by the others
3. Swam in shark infested waters
4. Beaten by Ecko's jesus stick
5. Infection from gun shot wound nearly kills him
6. Captured by others and beaten, stabed in the chest
7. Almost gets executed

I hope they don't off him. He still has to meet his child.

Locke desperately wants to be accepted by Ben's crew. I hope he's only doing it to get an upper hand on the situation and not actually seeking their approval. Locke is easily manipulated.

^That would be jumping the shark for Lost.
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Quote:
Another plane crashes
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

just a thought.....

Ben is Jacob's son

(jacob and rachel have a son named benjamin in the bible.)

Then they moved on from Bethel. While they were still some distance from Ephrath, Rachel began to give birth and had great difficulty. 17 And as she was having great difficulty in childbirth, the midwife said to her, "Don't be afraid, for you have another son." 18 As she breathed her lastfor she was dyingshe named her son Ben-Oni. [h] But his father named him Benjamin.

Genesis 35:16-18

TEAM RESeLLOR
TEAM KOBE Member #1

Back
Top Bottom