Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

^I see what you are saying but I think he loved Nikki so much and was truly scared to lose her that he didn't care about what else was going on.

Quote:
He will be shot in the head, because he was a "bad" person
Team New York Knicks​
Member No. 23​
Realness is an act that you cannot rehearse.
Holla back, but listen first!

Quote:
^I see what you are saying but I think he loved Nikki so much and was truly scared to lose her that he didn't care about what else was going on.
Why not just throw the diamonds in the ocean then??
Bapes are wack!

Quote:
Why not just throw the diamonds in the ocean then??
:lol:
laugh.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Nikki and Paulo seemed to know about everything before anyone else. The Pearl hatch, the plane with Eko's brother, the Others (well, Ben and Juliette), the fact that Michael was compromised, etc.

If that were true, Paulo could've told Jack/Locke/Sayid that he saw "Others" at a hatch and might be able to identify Henry Gale. The fact that they mentioned nothing about the yellow plane or the hatch is just absurd. In my opinion (and as whywesteppin mentioned before), it was just a lame attempt to make Nikki and Paulo appear to have been there all the time and to cover up the "new character" idea. Just flat-out terrible writing.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
Team DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"I am better at hiding than they are at vision."​

did i just see a cameltoe when Nikki went to open the hatch
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
4L8O15S16T23!42

justhotkicks and El Rey Pappa, it's either terrible writing or there's more to the story.

The reason I say this is the walkie-talkie. Why did the writers go out of their way to involve the walkie-talkie? Either Paulo used the walkie-talkie before he died and had some communication with the Others or the walkie-talkie will be used in future episodes.

Still, a lot of the other things were probably bad writing. The writers had way too much to tie together -- the hatch, the diamonds, etc. -- and they probably hadn't thought it out as well as they normally think out things.

I like the parallelism though -- they poison the old guy and then they end up getting poisoned. Also, in the first scene, he tells her, "maybe we can bring you back next season" in reference to the show "Expose." This could be foreshadowing for season 4.....

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Quote:
and hes one of the biggest stars in those spanish speaking countries.

They don't speak Spanish in Brazil.

Education served!

Quote:
It's not that big of a deal. The writers are just correcting for the mistake they made in introducing these characters. The only solution is to kill them off.
ing to get fed up now.
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

whywesteppin - I think you're right about the walkie-talkie. I'm sure it will come into play.
Bapes are wack!

^ I can't get fed up with LOST, simply because the last 2 or 3 episodes have been :pimp:
pimp.gif
, not to mention the Desmond episode which was one of the best LOST ep's in all three seasons.

Looks like they just inserted this "explanation" of Paolo and Nikki but some of the things that came up might be brought up in the future. Possibly the walkie-talkie, the rich guy they poisoned, and if they had any contact whatsoever with anyone else (ie. Others).....

With LOST, I kinda base everything as "If there's a gun in the script, it will be shot" type of reasoning. Everything has some sort of contribution to the overall general storyline, and even the smallest thing can be a clue/key part of something important.

With that, I'm looking forward to next week's.

I think the episode was a quite good and the ending was GREAT
TEAM GOONIES
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Couple items from lostpedia:

Quote:
The newspaper Paulo was reading in the airport was dated Thursday 24th September 2004, which is after the flight 815 crash date (22nd September 2004). The actual September 24th was a Friday.

Quote:
Shannon complains about Boone "flirting with random guys." During a podcast and an interview, the producers hinted that a character might be revealed as gay this episode.

Quote:
This was the first episode of season 3 in which all credited regular cast members appear
You Took a White Orchid
You Took a White Orchid Turned it Blue

what was the whole point of this week's episode?
4L8O15S16T23!42
FREE READYON3​
I need AJ 1 Retro Blk/Gold Patent in SZ 9 - 10.

I thought the episode was entertaining, but not great. Sawyer had some pretty funny lines -- calling Nikki and Paolo "Nina and Pablo" and in the opening scene, after Nikki collapses, he says "Who's Nikki?"

yeah this episode was okay ! i did not really see any big surprises besides Ben. i enjoyed it though. my question is with so many losties and a big island like that why haven't one of them gotten an insect* bite or something?
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

just got done watching the first eps again and didnt see a sign of nikki or pablo =/.

but i did find something interesting. The psychic cop on Heroes was the pilot who got scooped up by the monster in the beginning :wow:
eek.gif
Hey backwoods ******, not now not ever.
4 8 15 16 23 42​

Episode was entertaining, but it had nothing to do with anything. Damn writers are slacking again. Can't wait for the jungle brawl next week!
49ERS LAKERS As SHARKS​

Back
Top Bottom