Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

Wow John Locke is straight pwning Ben right now :lol:
laugh.gif

nycknicks, I sent you a PM. I haven't used AIM in ages so PM is probably the best means of communication.

I can't believe I missed the first 15 minutes of this episode, but man oh man, I'm gonna spend the next 6 days analyzing it moment by moment.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

DAMN! that's unfortunate. and that definately must of hurt.

locke sucks.
wwwoooooooosssaaaahhhhhhhh

FREE MJBETCH!

nycknicks, i'll get on aim after the episode.

as for the episode:

oh @#%$ oh @#%$ oh @#%$ lol

he just straight up did locke dirty like that, wow.

lol at "you would slow me down."

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

wow..that was wild lol
"Look, yes I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels."

I want this magic box he speaks of.

and yeah when i was typing that I remembered this guy who fell out of a hotel window, 17 stories and survived with a broken ankle and punctured lung.

hoooolllllllyy craaaap the hell? Why would they bring him there?? next week looks good too
FISH BISCUIT!​
Myspacefacebook

DAMN! i definately wasnt expecting that..... cant wait for next week's death
wwwoooooooosssaaaahhhhhhhh

FREE MJBETCH!

I sort of knew that was coming, but it's still a surprise. Too bad it looks like they won't continue the storyline until 2 weeks from now.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

I knew that was going to be Cooper in that room.

Did they say somebody is working with the others next week?
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

So now the question is was that ACTUALLY his dad, or does Ben control Smokey and thats all that that little shocker was.

It was kinda obvious (to me) that Locke's father would be behind the door, I just didn't expect him to be tied up like that. Something tells me that Cooper isn't really Locke's father. Their actual relationship will probably be revealed later on. Not much to comment about right now, except a couple of things.

1) That bottle of scotch. Recurring in a lot of flashbacks and even on the island.

2) Jack's new tattoo? Looked like something was on his inner left elbow.

Next week's preview looks pretty interesting, but if it's what we think it is, i'm not liking the direction.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"I am better at hiding than they are at vision."​

Come on the others are to smart. They have another means of leaving the island besides the submarine ( they prob got a couple collecting dust). This is very rich initiative and a smart one so there are other ways of getting out. Ben is the biggest Con-Man ever he makes Sawyer look like a baby. Jack looked pissed lol. Seems like a next episode is a downer.
Great preview but once you see the episode its self you like ehhhh.
Thanks NYCkicks for all the info you provide.Greatly appreciated.
If any things you cant post on NT but wouldnt mint sharing please PM me. :D thanks
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

I feel sorry for Locke now. His dad deserves whatever is coming to him.

Ah, I love Lost. Sun looks like she's going to get screen time next week. Can't wait.

And wow at Lost getting niketalkers on aim now. See how this show connects ppl? :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

crazy, thats all im gonna say :pimp:
pimp.gif

Check the sig.

Raptors Vs. Rockets tix. face value. hit me up

You guys realized that next week's episode is a Nikki/Paulo on island flashback right? We'll see what they've been up to all this time. Many old characters are returning as well including Ethan, Boone, and even Arzt...lol. I don't know how anyone could not be excited for next week, especially since it's been rumored that Nikki/Paulo cooperated with and Ethan helped him pull off many of his acts...

Back
Top Bottom