:rofl:
roll.gif
does not :smh:
smh.gif
Seymore Cake

I would hate if justforkicks's theory was true
4815162342​
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

i think jack has cut a deal with the others to stay with them in exchange for the safe return home of the rest of the losties...the others need a doctor and jack has nothing to go home to...and he's already proven his selflessness in telling kate and sawyer to leave him behind...this would also make the meaning of his tattoo even more appropriate
<br>email me: [email protected]<br>or aim: y0fallback

I like the idea of desmond telling his wife everything and that is the reason for that station in the artic but disagree with desmond keeping all the other survivors off the island by altering their lives. According to what the old women said wouldnt they end up there anyways.

And dont yell at me I havent read anything that carefully

Does anyone know a site where i can stream abc?

i hate the fact that i have to download it when i wake up in the morning i want to see it live for once and post in here at the same time lol i always have to wait until I've seen the episode before i can start reading in here

anyways I'm looking forward to todays episode season 3 have been very good and I'm starting to get back in to the show like i was on season 1 :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM GOONIES
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

look back a couple pages, they have been posted by nyknicksfan i believe. they are black so you have to highlight them to see it.
Pain? Yes, of course. Racing without pain is not racing. But the pleasure of being ahead outweighed the pain a million times over. To hell with the pain. What's six minutes of pain compared to the pain they're going to feel for the next six months or six decades. You never forget your wins and losses in this sport.
Holy Cross Rowing
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Ok I have a theory about the time altered stuff thats been said. I know its going to sound a bit far fetched. Correct me if I'm wrong the plane did crash on 9/11/2004 ? And the producers said that the scene in the arctic was the only "real life time" scene out of the island.
So this would mean May/2006. See the two year difference. The time in island may go slower.60 losties day back than. We are on 80 lostie days. It would explain Walt growing up,Hugo not losing wieght. I know it sounds crazy i just had to throw it out there.

Cant wait for tonight sounds like its going to be crazy.
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

I also read the spoilers for tonight's episode and it sounds like a good one. Pretty crazy ending. I can read the spoilers/synopsis of the whole episode and it doesn't ruin it for me. I still enjoy watching the episode even after reading spoilers.

I can post the link or just PM and I'll send it to you.
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

Div1LBC-please post the link

oh and BTW - HOOORAY IT'S WEDNESDAY!!!! LOST DAY!!!! The show is getting good. It makes me giddy every week.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong the plane did crash on 9/11/2004 ?
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

whywesteppin thanks for your insight. used a big word constrained lol i had to search for it to see what it ment. But it would kind of make sense in some way or another.
It would be kind of cool if the time in the island went slow and in the real world it would be 2020 imagine that as a finale. The losties leaving and its in the future. :D
happy.gif
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

I just read the synopsis of tonights episode and OMG!!!! I AM GIDDY WITH ANTICIPATION. IT LOOKS LIKE AN INCREDIBLE EPISODE.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I haven't seen the preview for tonight's episode so I have no idea what to expect. I kinda like it better that way.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"I am better at hiding than they are at vision."​

^yeah me to i like it more not knowing anything before watching the episode
TEAM GOONIES
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

whywesteppin, and justhotkicks.

I urgently need to speak with you guys ASAP.

Please PM me or just AIM me, its the same username.

back to LOST, sorry about not bumping the thread throughout the week, been very busy with work and school.

But like always, i will drop knowledge after tonights episode.

and again whywesteppin, justhotkicks. PM me or AIM me.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
We Roll Deep​

wow after reading that spoiler, i cant wait for tonight!
Looking for DS size 12 Cardinals, Flints, ceramic VIIs
WTB: Temple Effective Blood Money white/red XL

Back
Top Bottom